BY PLUM ORGANICS

Baby's palate is in for a pleasant surprise. Because now, yum comes in the color green-super green! This pouch is packed full of spinach, kale, barley, and even a hint of basil. Squeeze away, baby.

• Stage 3
  • 6 Mos. & Up
  • 3g of Protein
  • USDA Organic
  • Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
  • BPA-Free Packaging

Water, organic spinach puree, organic carrot puree, organic pea puree, organic kale puree, organic pearled barley, organic brown rice, organic onion puree, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic basil puree, organic cheddar cheese (organic milk, cultures, salt enzymes, disodium phosphate), organic lemon juice concentrate, sea salt.

Contains: Milk.

May contain traces of wheat and soy.

Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
My son and I love Plum Organics baby food pouches for very different reasons. I love the ease and convenience of being able to hand a pouch to him when he's in the back seat on a long car ride. He loves that he's feeding himself and he also loves the taste! I'm so excited to see that Plum Organics has come out with more non-fruit/non-sugary alternatives that are full of nutrition and flavor!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great baby food pouches. They are a reasonable price, are full of vegetables, and are easy to bring in the diaper bag. My kiddo can eat this without a spoon without making a giant mess.
Katy K.
Oceanside, CA
I love Plum O!!! I tried the whole, buy organic and purée it yourself charade but I just don't have that kind of time... This stuff is awesome. My baby loves it. I always taste them before giving them to him as well, and they're great.
Vanessa A.
I love Plum Organics. They are easy and portable. I love that they are organic and they have a good variety of different flavor a. I like that my daughter can feed herself and they are easier to store then food jars. I would definitely buy it again.
Samantha Z.
Gray Court, SC
Great for on the go! My daughter loves these I use them all the time. She is self feeding now and these are super easy for her to eat in the car
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
None of my kids would eat this flavor. It smells awful and I could barely stand it when I tried it too. This one was a bust for us
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
I love plum o!!!!! I tiered the whole , buy organic and puree it yourself charade but I just don't have that kind of time.......
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
My son loves these products! They don't smell bad either and I tasted a little tiny bit and wasn't all that bad.
Gina H.
Lake Forest, CA
My little one LOVED these! It was a great way to give her healthy veggie purées on the go!