New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodPlum Organics
Plum Organics Stage 2 Organic Baby Food, Peach, Banana & Apricot, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)

Plum Organics Stage 2 baby food pouches are an organic baby food line made for ages 6 months and up. With blends of pure fruit and veggies, our organic baby food pouches are perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Our Peach, Banana & Apricot blend uses only non-GMO, organic ingredients for an organic baby food that they'll love. The blends are naturally preserved, unsalted, unsweetened, and kosher parve. And since our baby food pouches are resealable, you can customize portion sizes that are perfect for your baby. At Plum Organics, we're not just delivering nourishing, organic baby food to your little ones...we're making the world a better place! As a certified B Corp, we are required to consider the impact of our decisions on our workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. We believe in using business as a force for good, and that includes our commitment to sustainability. Our non-bpa baby food pouches have a smaller overall environmental footprint than glass jars, using less energy and generating less greenhouse gases during their lifecycle. While there is no recyclable pouch film in existence yet (we're working on it!), the caps on our pouches are recyclable and help to prevent food waste. By using our baby food pouches, you're sharing in our commitment to leaving a baby-sized footprint on the planet. Visit plumorganics.com/sustainability to learn more about our recycling program and commitment to sustainability.

I’m traveling with my 5 month old, what is a good brand of of puréed food for on the go?
Have never tried these baby sack food things are they good and or better than gerber and how old does your baby have to be to eat them and are the affordable ?
My baby loves these ! Where do I find them for the best deal in California?
Start your review of Plum Organics® Stage 2 Organic Baby Food, Peach, Banana & Apricot, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)!
Product Highlights
They are handy to keep in the diaper bag or to pull out of the cupboard when he is being a picky eater.in reviews
They make feeding on the go so easy and my daughter loves all the different varieties. in reviews
I look forward to him being able to just eat from the pouch but we just put in a bowl and feed to him for now.in reviews
There the next best thing!in reviews
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loved these! They're healthy, tasty, and I love the packaging because it makes it really easy to feed the baby while you're out and about. It's great to be able to throw a few of these in the diaper bag and go! They also have a spoon that you can screw onto the spout so you can spoon-feed directly from the package which is beyond awesome!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
We love Plum Organics pouches! They are so handy to keep in our bags, my purse, and in a drawer in the kitchen so the kids can get to them easily. Both of my kids just love these, and even though one is pretty picky I can always get her extra fruits and veggies with pouches.
Jennifer G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,686 reviews
Babies all can have different likes/dislikes when it comes to food so I can’t knock a product because my baby didn’t like something. But these I didn’t like because the packaging is so flimsy and the food itself is runny, so it was a very messy combo!
Kelly E.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
Our almost 12 month old has eaten so many plum pouches over the past several months. He loves the flavors and I love that many of them have some kind of veggie disguised in it. They are also incredibly convenient for on the go eating and sealing it back up and saving it for later if he doesn't want it all right away. Minus the recall issue a couple months ago with the spoiled food (which the company dealt with graciously and promptly) we have been very happy with all plum products. We are now moving on from the baby food pouches and are enjoying the plum toddler things.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,255 reviews
Plum Organics® Stage 2 Organic Baby Food, Peach, Banana & Apricot, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4) uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so cute and easy to feed! My daughter loves these! #food #plum #organic #babyfood #moms #dads #snack #travel
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Plum organics is one of my favorite infant food brands! I love the organic options without having a hefty price tag. The pouches are easy and convenient for on the road meals and the cap makes it convenient to save for later if need be. I have never had an issue with freshness of product and feel confident in the brand that I wouldn't have any of these issues. Overall I couldn't find a negative thing to say about these!
Megan M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are amazing these help babies tremendously I wish they were around back when my child was smaller but I have seen and have had rice some for other little children that run in the family or your friends children
Kelsey F.
Altus, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
My boys have loved all of the Plum Organics baby foods! I feel like they use quality ingredients and the food is never gross. I especially like all of the new packaging with the clear pouches - it is not only aesthetically pleasing, but gives me a clear view to make sure there’s nothing that shouldn’t be in my babies food in there!
Katharine F.
Portland
Purchased at: Target
My baby loves this flavor and eating from the pouch. Super easy to squeeze out and she liked to hold it herself;)
Mariya  O.
Knoxville, TN
Highly recommend this baby food.. baby loved it and it just felt amazing to have them when traveling or on the go ..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...