New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodPlum Organics
Plum Organics Stage 2 Organic Baby Food, Banana & Pumpkin, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)

by Plum Organics

Plum Organics Stage 2 baby food pouches are an organic baby food line made for ages 6 months and up. With blends of pure fruit and veggies, our organic baby food pouches are perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Our Banana & Pumpkin blend uses only non-GMO, organic ingredients for an organic baby food that they'll love. The blends are naturally preserved, unsalted, unsweetened, and kosher parve. And since our baby food pouches are resealable, you can customize portion sizes that are perfect for your baby. At Plum Organics, we're not just delivering nourishing, organic baby food to your little ones...we're making the world a better place! As a certified B Corp, we are required to consider the impact of our decisions on our workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. We believe in using business as a force for good, and that includes our commitment to sustainability. Our non-bpa baby food pouches have a smaller overall environmental footprint than glass jars, using less energy and generating less greenhouse gases during their lifecycle. While there is no recyclable pouch film in existence yet (we're working on it!), the caps on our pouches are recyclable and help to prevent food waste. By using our baby food pouches, you're sharing in our commitment to leaving a baby-sized footprint on the planet. Visit plumorganics.com/sustainability to learn more about our recycling program and commitment to sustainability.

This one is one of our absolutely favorites in our house! My son cannot get enough when I pick this pouch for his meal. He's a little birdie with his mouth open as soon as he's done with his last bite. He definitely LOVES the pumpkin banana!!
Start your review of Plum Organics® Stage 2 Organic Baby Food, Banana & Pumpkin, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4)!
Alicia  K.
Oklahoma City, OK
2,066 reviews
Plum Organics® Stage 2 Organic Baby Food, Banana & Pumpkin, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alicia  K.
My baby really likes the flavor of this plum organics baby food purée. I love pumpkin for her bowel movement regularity and fiber intake. And the sweet yummy delicious flavor of banana that she loves. I think bananas are her favorite. This purée definitely taste more like bananas. I love that the ingredients are simple and mix as well with rice. Great packaging no mess easy to waste. And affordable. Purchased Walmart online
Porsha M.
Stockton, CA
Plum Organics® Stage 2 Organic Baby Food, Banana & Pumpkin, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4) uploaded by Porsha M.
I really like this food . My kid loves it . It tastes really good . It’s a great price and it’s worth it . It’s made with real fruits and vegetables and they have multiple flavors .
Leidy F.
Woodside, NY
It is great for my nieces when we go out, I love the package because it is resellable and the flavors are great. A mis sobrinas les encantan, los sabores son deliciosos y el empaque es lo mejor por que se puede tapar y guardar.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these in the multi packs. My son loves these so much. They are convenient, and mess free. Definitely Worth their price in the. Multipacks. I love to have a cheap, organic, filling snack for my kids. I'm completely satisfied with these. They need to sell them by the case.
Alexis B.
Fort Collins, CO
Plum Organics® Stage 2 Organic Baby Food, Banana & Pumpkin, 4 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alexis B.
Best brand for baby food ever! In love with the fact it’s clear and that it doesn’t matter how sick my baby is if I offer this she gets her nutrients in. ♥️
Cristina P.
Naples, FL
At first, she was a little picky because it was the first time I had tried actually food with her. But after I’d say the second or third bite, she was a pro! This is the only food I buy for her.
Katie D.
Fall River, MA
We always use plum organics! It's healthy for my little and she loves the flavor. It's really convenient because you can use it at home and put it in a bowl, or you can toss in your diaper bag and have it on the go.
Victoria M.
Branson, MO
Good product and good for him. Convenient packaging that fits anywhere you need. Affordable, quality option. Absolutely recommend.
Katheryne  G.
Austin, TX
I love this pouches because are very easy to use and because they are easy on the go.
beeutiful_samibee
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
A must have in our home. Our baby loves everything banana and pumpkin. These pouches are so easy to bring with us on the go and store wonderfully in the fridge after opening.