Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodPlum Organics
Plum Organics Stage 1 Organic Baby Food, Sweet Potato Puree, 3 Ounce Pouch

Plum Organics® Stage 1 Organic Baby Food, Sweet Potato Puree, 3 Ounce Pouch

by Plum Organics

Plum Organics Stage 1 baby food pouches are an organic baby food line made for ages 4 months and up, perfect for introducing solids or first foods to your budding eater. Our Sweet Potato Puree blend uses only non-GMO, organic ingredients for an organic baby food that they'll love. These blends are naturally preserved, unsalted, unsweetened, and kosher parve. And since our baby food pouches are resealable, you can customize portion sizes that are perfect for your baby. At Plum Organics, we're not just delivering nourishing, organic baby food to your little ones...we're making the world a better place! As a certified B Corp, we consider the impact of our decisions on our workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. We believe in using business as a force for good, and that includes our commitment to sustainability. Our non-BPA baby food pouches have a smaller overall environmental footprint than glass jars, using less energy and generating less greenhouse gases during their lifecycle. While there is no recyclable pouch film in existence yet (we're working on it!), the caps on our pouches are recyclable and help to prevent food waste. By using our baby food pouches, you're sharing in our commitment to leaving a baby-sized footprint on the planet. Visit plumorganics.com/sustainability to learn more about our recycling program and commitment to sustainability.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plum Organics® Stage 1 Organic Baby Food, Sweet Potato Puree, 3 Ounce Pouch!
Lily F.
vancouver
Purchased at: Target
Love the Plum organics products. I love that it leaves out all the extras. A product I feel good about giving to my little one.
Alison M.
Plum Organics® Stage 1 Organic Baby Food, Sweet Potato Puree, 3 Ounce Pouch uploaded by Alison M.
We just started babe on food (5.5 months) and this is the first food we tried. We skipped oatmeal/rice cereal because they're binding, and fruits because didn't want him to develop a sweet tooth. Veggies (especially sweet potato) was recommended to us as the first food to try. Baby LOVES it and started eating right away. We use the pouch to pour spoonfuls for him but he'll be using the pouch in no time. Love that it's also organic AND we can buy on Amazon!
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
My 4 1/2 month older loves his sweet potatoes, I just wish they start good for more than 24 hours.
Shanay H.
My son loves this pouch. It makes him so happy/proud that he can hold he's own foo and feed himself. And so far sweet potatoes are he's favorite.
Paige S.
Bartlesville, OK
We always had to keep some sweet potato baby food on hand because my daughter loved them.
Angelina C.
Baby ate it. It’s organic. Easy to hold and eat out of so no mess. Baby seems to enjoy it.
Nina S.
We bought the Plum sweet potatoes pouch once we started our baby on solids. He likes it and it is great for the times we need to feed him and we are not at home, because you don't have to worry about heavy jars.
Melissa M.
mckinleyville
Purchased at: Target
I love this brand because the ingredients are straight forward , I have trust in it giving it to my 5 month old. Great for on the go and easy to store.
Angela G.
Purchased at: Target
Son would not let me put it down or pull it away from him. So far his first veggie and he LOVES it. One thing I hate is that you have to use it up within 24 hours.
Kaitlin S.
Chesapeake, VA
I LOVE this pouch! I just recently discovered it but I wish I had found it sooner. While it can be kind price for one pouch they're great to have on hand. I throw them into the diaper bag to take with me when I go out in case baby gets hungry.

Looking for your answer?