Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodPlum Organics
Plum Organics Stage 1 Organic Baby Food, Mango Puree, 35 Ounce Pouch

Plum Organics® Stage 1 Organic Baby Food, Mango Puree, 3.5 Ounce Pouch

by Plum Organics

Plum Organics Stage 1 baby food pouches are an organic baby food line made for ages 4 months and up, perfect for introducing solids or first foods to your budding eater. Our Mango Puree blend uses only non-GMO, organic ingredients for an organic baby food that they'll love. These blends are naturally preserved, unsalted, unsweetened, and kosher parve. And since our baby food pouches are resealable, you can customize portion sizes that are perfect for your baby. At Plum Organics, we're not just delivering nourishing, organic baby food to your little ones...we're making the world a better place! As a certified B Corp, we consider the impact of our decisions on our workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. We believe in using business as a force for good, and that includes our commitment to sustainability. Our non-BPA baby food pouches have a smaller overall environmental footprint than glass jars, using less energy and generating less greenhouse gases during their lifecycle. While there is no recyclable pouch film in existence yet (we're working on it!), the caps on our pouches are recyclable and help to prevent food waste. By using our baby food pouches, you're sharing in our commitment to leaving a baby-sized footprint on the planet. Visit plumorganics.com/sustainability to learn more about our recycling program and commitment to sustainability.

Is this lactose/dairy free?
When did you start your infants on this?
For what age is this baby food?
Start your review of Plum Organics® Stage 1 Organic Baby Food, Mango Puree, 3.5 Ounce Pouch!
amanda K.
Abington, MA
My daughter absolutely loves these...they are definitely one of my favorite baby food products.
Nikki Z.
These are great for when you are out of the house. My daughter loves the ones with squash, sweet potatoes and meat.
Svitlana Z.
New Castle, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son love it, and I would like to share a secret with you - sometimes I eat it too) Tasty, not too sweet, good as second breakfast especially on the go. We always buy it while travelling!
laura F.
Huntington Station, NY
Good tearing product. Healthy for kids. Easy for kids and moms. Moms can throw them in a bag when you are on the go. Kids don't need a spoon to eat, so they can eat anywhere with no mess!
Amanda G.
This product makes mom and baby happy. My daughter loved these and felt like a big kid drinking from the pouch. I was happy because it's an organic product. I could find coupons for it in coupon.com and would march they with sales at Target.
Sameena F.
Des Plaines, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby love the taste and enjoy her snack time I highly recommend it to all mom's out there amazing way to give fruits.
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
good price ... taste just like the flavor its supposed to be pop it in the fridge good for snacking ... you can have some too
Vanessa N.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My son love it! Yo también lo probé y me gusto mucho el sabor. Ademas, es súper practico para llevar a todos lados.
Kimberly F.
West Plains
Purchased at: Walmart
Fantastic! My two year old loves these as snacks. I think they’re perfectly made for little toddler hands! I do wish it was a little easier to get ALL the product out. I have recommended these to other mommas with picky eaters like mine.
Crystal S.
These are amazing snacks for on-the-go mom who have little ones that would like to eat on demand and unfortunately are prone to making messes. My three year old still to this day loves eating them and has been eating them since she was 6 months old.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...