BY PLUM ORGANICS

Plum™ Organics. Spinach Peas & Pear Organic Baby Food.
Yum™.
6 months & up.
USDA organic. see more...

• These look delicious but idk if there as good as said if any one ...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
These pouches are such a lifesaver for a mom on the go! I like that I can give my daughter nutritious food and so easy! When we are out and about its nice to be able to give her one of these pouches instead of getting something like fast food. I stock up on these every time I go to the store!
Adrienne M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Plum organics is great! I sent them a customer compliment via email about a month ago and they sent me some coupons for free product :) my daughter loves this mixture when you have Little’s who have trouble eating veggies you have to get all the help you can getting them to eat healthy.
tina b.
McHenry , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
my three year old loves these pouches. and sometimes it's the only way i can get her to eat vegetables. love that they're all organic and natural. i try to stock up when they're on sale
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loves these. There are soo many flavors. Theres super affordable. These make a nice snack when youre on the go. We turn to these instead of something unhealthy. They are just as easy but actually good for her.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
This is one of my little girl's favorites! I actually buy it by the box either on #amazon.com or at #babiesrus when it's on sale. My kid can be picky, but this one is always a hit and is easy to use on the go (or when I'm too lazy to make breakfast). It also tastes pretty good (IMO) compared to most premade purees. Actually I'm a big fan in general of the #plumorganics line of baby foods!
Shannon D.
Jacksonville , FL
Plum Organics was the only baby food brand my daughter would eat. The spinach peas and pear was one of her favorite flavors... I love how convenient they were for feedings, especially once my daughter was older and was able to self feed. She wouldn't eat unless she could feed herself so these were absolutely perfect!! She is now 2 and anytime we are at the grocery store in the baby aisle and she sees these, she wants them. She calls them applesauce because of the squeeze packaging and she devours them as a snack!!
Rebeka F.
All my kids love the Plum Organics foods. I love that they have uncommon grains and produce in their blends. I also prefer them for their mix of fruits and vegetables. I usually find them at Target or Babies R Us.

They are more expensive than many of the other food choices but when we find them on sale we get a few to add to the food rotation.
Ash M.
Love! I have trouble getting my son to eat his veggies and these yummy pouches are the only way I can get him to eat them!! So easy and convenient for on the go! I pack him one for a snack at school and now I have a toddler eating veggies!!! So happy to have come across these!!
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
I usually make my little guys food, but stumbled upon these while at Target and they are great when I don't have the extra time to make his food but want to feed him something that is good for him! He loved this! Great price at Target as well! #happybabyhappymama
Amber T.
St Regis Fls, NY
This is, hands down, one of my toddler's favorite food pouches. If I'm trying to cook or we are out and about, this serves as a perfect snack. He can hold it himself and it makes very minimal mess. He always gets excited when he sees the pouch come out!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
These look delicious but idk if there as good as said if any one has tried this or any other flavor I'd like to know your thoughts ?