Plum Organics Simple Blends Blueberry uploaded by Bethany L.Plum Organics Simple Blends Blueberry uploaded by Shelbie W.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Plum organics just fruit purees are a perfect introduction to solid foods for your little one. These smooth, simple purees offer your baby the best flavor and nutrition. The organic, gently cooked fruits are naturally preserved in a convenient, resealable pouch that's perfect for flexible portions. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My LO Loves anything that comes in the pouch especially Plum Organic baby food, they are great for on the go snacks & I know that she's getting something healthy which makes Mommy Happy! " in 3 reviews
  • "This sounds awful (as most mixes of baby food does) but my son loves these!!" in 1 review
  • "Awesome choice for your little one and very healthy." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves this!" in 1 review
  • "My son loved this." in 1 review
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
One word...YUM! I EAT these, my hubby eats these, my toddler eats these. Just such a good flavor and the portability is awesome. Just grab a few and go, and they are great for during the summer too.
Jayde F.
Meridian, ID
These are so perfect for on thr go. Easy and mess free. My toddler loves that she can be independant and eat them on her own and i love that they are so simple. The wide variety of flavors and stages has us hooked!
Natasha Y.
Loved these when my son was a baby. Super easy for on the go, and when they are old enough can hold them by themselves. And the resealable top is the best. Good price points too, if I have another child this for sure is going coming back into my house lol
Karalyn B.
Cooperstown, ND
My baby loved this...it was easy to use (they sell an attachable spoon that you can just squeeze the food onto) with the spoon or squeeze some into a bowl. I liked that you could close up the container easily and put it in the fridge.
Sophy T.
Amo este producto, aún teniendo mis niños 5 y 6 años, les encanta comerlo, su favorito es el de plum y siempre los compro orgánico, realmente lo recomiendo y no lo cambiaría por ningún otro producto, siempre lo mejor para mis niños.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
My baby loves these! It's nice knowing they are organic and they always sneak a veggie in the mix. I put the unused portion in the fridge and after 24 hours I put the rest in an ice cube tray and freeze to prolong them.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Another great food pouch. Love the blueberries! The pouches make it so easy to feed your baby. The blueberry, pear and purple carrots are easy to get babies to eat their vegetables and fruits all in one.
Tracy B.
I started trying Plum products when in the store and my kids would freak out I would reach for something healthy as opposed to candy/cookies and that kinda stuck. My kids now ask that I buy these for them. We love Plum and I buy several flavors but the BB/Purple carrot is a fave!
Ashlee F.
My daughter love these plum baby food products !! It's so easy for her to feed herself & gives her kinda a feel of independence! Love that it is organic so I know my baby is getting the good stuff!!
Erica T.
Pittsfield, MA
My son loved this. He likes to hold it himself and just slurp it out! We mostly do baby- led weaning, and started out with homemade purees, but this is perfect for a road trip or lazy night.
Amy S.
Taylors, SC
What is your child's favorite fruit?
Lakendra G.
Saw these in the store but hesitant to try them. How does this product compare to other organic baby food?