Plum Organics Simple Blends Blueberry uploaded by Shelbie W.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Plum organics just fruit purees are a perfect introduction to solid foods for your little one. These smooth, simple purees offer your baby the best flavor and nutrition. The organic, gently cooked fruits are naturally preserved in a convenient, resealable pouch that's perfect for flexible portions. see more...

Buy on buybuy ...*
  • "My LO Loves anything that comes in the pouch especially Plum Organic baby food, they are great for on the go snacks & I know that she's getting something healthy which makes Mommy Happy! " in 3 reviews
  • "My daughter love these plum baby food products !!" in 1 review
  • "This sounds awful (as most mixes of baby food does) but my son loves these!!" in 1 review
  • "Awesome choice for your little one and very healthy." in 1 review
  • "My son loved this." in 1 review
Natasha Y.
Natasha Y.
Loved these when my son was a baby. Super easy for on the go, and when they are old enough can hold them by themselves. And the resealable top is the best. Good price points too, if I have another child this for sure is going coming back into my house lol
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Love these so great for on the go healthy snack for kids and such a great price for an organic product
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
I give plum to my baby when he has trouble doing poop. It helps soothe his stomach and its great!!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
I started trying Plum products when in the store and my kids would freak out I would reach for something healthy as opposed to candy/cookies and that kinda stuck. My kids now ask that I buy these for them. We love Plum and I buy several flavors but the BB/Purple carrot is a fave!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Stevensville, MD
I love the plum flavor, and so those my daughter. It taste so delicious and almost like real fruit barely any sugar added! It's definitely the best!!!!
C M.
C M.
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter likes the taste of these a lot, but be warned this one stains like no other
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter absolutely loves this flavor. She could probably eat this for every meal!
Shelbie W.
Shelbie W.
Ringgold, Ga
My daughter loves these! It's hard to get her to eat veggies but these help since they're mixed with fruit!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Tallahassee, FL
The plum organics pouches are a favorite of mine. I love how easy that are when we're on the go, I love that they're organic and a healtheir option, and my baby loves how they taste!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
My daughter loves this! So far we haven't gone wrong with any of the Plum flavors.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Taylors, SC
What is your child's favorite fruit?
Lakendra G.
Lakendra G.
Saw these in the store but hesitant to try them. How does this product compare to other organic baby food?