Plum Organics Second Blends Sweet Potato, Apple & Corn uploaded by Cristina J.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Second Blends (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line with blends of fruit and veggies that are perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

Organic Sweet Potato Puree, Organic Apple Puree, Organic Corn Puree, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate.

Kendra O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this brand. The quality is top notch and the flavor is good. My daughter and son both eat these. The price is a little high but they’re so much better than other brands. Packaging is bpa free. The company donates food to littles across the US.
Samantha F.
Lansing
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my child favorite food, and I love that it comes in a easy to is pouch and it is easy to transport this to daycare, out to restaurant s or even just around home. Dad also loves these because there is less mess when it comes to feeding time which also makes Mom happy
Elizabeth S.
Ames
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My two year old son absolutely loves these pouches! It’s really hard to get him to want to eat vegetables off of a plate but he’ has no problem enjoying healthy stuff through these pouches! He loves them still!
Cristina J.
My little one loves these. We started her on table food before the little baby meals so she refused baby food but these she will actually eat we just hold it for her since she likes to squeeze all of it out though. She just slurps them right down.
Kalyn S.
So i do love the plum organic brand, they are easy to find a stores (so even when traveling you can give your little their favorite) and as an organic food they are not too pricey. my daughter did like this and I would recommend it however if your child is a messy eater (who isn't) then this may stain a bit, not as bad as some of their other flavors, but if you pre-soak it quickly it should not be too much of an issue.
they mix fruit and veggies together to help encourage your little to enjoy their veg however sometimes this can make your little expect the sweetness of the apple when you are trying to just give veg.
Krystal B.
Houston , TX
We love plum organic!! I personally love how they mix veggies and fruit. I always said I wouldn't feed my kids anything I wouldn't eat, so I totally ate one. And I really liked it. I would more then recommend this to anyone looking for an easy, snack for their kiddos!!
Nisha K.
This is the first veggies and fruits my son had, and I think it was a good experience. Strangely, I enjoy tasting baby food too, so I can tell you that the flavors are very pleasant and only slightly sweet. I have no worries that my baby is eating something other than what it says in the ingredients.
Phoebe b.
My son loves these pouches. They come in a great size that fills him up as an afternoon snacks. I love the vegetables they put in him, so I don't have to worry when he is being picky. His favorite is apple and broccoli.
Rebeka F.
I cannot say enough great things about this brand and the unique food combinations they come up with. The only food we have found that baby won't eat is mango. We have used these with the last three kids and they have yet to be disappointed.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Based on my baby's taste buds, I'd say he'd rate this as "ok." I think he likes a few of the other flavors a bit better. I like that I can give him a healthy snack on the fly.
Kenzie E.
Ontario canada
How many others have found mold in it?

Amazon