Plum Organics Second Blends Pear, Purple Carrot & Blueberry uploaded by Bethany L.Plum Organics Second Blends Pear, Purple Carrot & Blueberry uploaded by Shelbie W.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Stage 2 Fruit & Veggies (6+ months) is perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blend is in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC PEAR PUREE, ORGANIC PURPLE CARROT PUREE, ORGANIC BLUEBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

Jessica H.
Elkhorn, NE
Purchased at: Target
My toddler used to love these when she was a baby. I couldn’t believe it when I bought this on a whim and she scarfed it down. I have tried recently for her to eat this flavor again and she is not a big fan anymore. I will still give it another shot in the hopes that she will like it again.
Amanda A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little one likes the taste and I like the ingredients. I feel good feeding my baby this food. It's an interesting combination that provides good nutrition and good flavor. The color is pretty deep, but I haven't had an issue with staining.
Jeni B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Plum Organics food pouches. They are great for on the go, travel (think hotel room snacks!) and for kids who are at the age where they want to start feeding themselves. My kids love this flavor!
Summer K.
Buena Vista, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so easy for snacks on the go! They keep your munchkins happy and their tummy’s full. They aren’t expensive and my children love them. I definitely recommend!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
One word...YUM! I EAT these, my hubby eats these, my toddler eats these. Just such a good flavor and the portability is awesome. Just grab a few and go, and they are great for during the summer too.
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Plum Organics has so many great purées. When I started shopping for baby food for my son, I was surprised by some of their blends. I always joke the baby eats better then the rest of us. This is a great blend. The color is vibrant.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My kids loved all the Plug Organics flavors, but this was one of their favorites.  I loved that they got a little yogurt, a grain, a fruit and a vegetable all in one pouch.  I have to admit it made me feel like super Mom when I knew they were getting the nutrients that they needed and in one sitting...GO ME...or Go Plum Organics.  I purchased mine at Walmart or Target.
Nikki S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great snack on the go for your little one. My daughter liked the way this tasted. Just a heads up though, you might notice the color of their poop change when they eat this. I saw my daughter's was darker the next day. I was worried for a little bit, and then remembered that I fed this to her. I gave her something different the next day, and the issue went away. :)
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves these! They have great organic and natural ingredients. I feel comfortable giving them to my baby! They are easy to squeeze and travel with. I do wish the caps came a tad bigger so they weren't a choking hazard, but I understand why they are packaged that way.
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
My 1 yr old son loves these, in all different kinds. I use these when not making his food/fruit myself and also on the go. I will probably use it as an alternative for my 6 1/2 month old as well. I like the ingredients and the price is decent as well.
Amy S.
Taylors, SC
What is your child's favorite fruit?
Lakendra G.
Saw these in the store but hesitant to try them. How does this product compare to other organic baby food?

Amazon