Plum Organics Second Blends Pear, Purple Carrot & Blueberry uploaded by Bethany L.Plum Organics Second Blends Pear, Purple Carrot & Blueberry uploaded by Shelbie W.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Stage 2 Fruit & Veggies (6+ months) is perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blend is in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC PEAR PUREE, ORGANIC PURPLE CARROT PUREE, ORGANIC BLUEBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

Zaria G.
albuquerque
Purchased at: Walmart
As soon as my son was able to eat food. We bought him Plum Organics because it had a spout and was squeezable, which was very useful since little one didn’t know how to eat of a spoon so he would suck on it just like a bottle. He automatically enjoyed it! Probably because it was new but I wouldn’t doubt it was because of the yummy fruits it had. It even smelled yummy!! I was a bit jealous my precious baby was eating multiple nutritious fruits in ONE little pouch!
Kimberly S.
Winston , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my daughters all-time favorite squeeze :). She would eat Thursday night if I let her. Lol. The price is wonderful and I’m able to buy it in bulk when I need you. I’ve recommended this to a lot of my other friends and I love the fact that there’s not a lot of sugar and it’s made with organic products.
Jean R.
Norton shores, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great blend of baby food. My baby loves blueberries and still gets veggies in at the same time! I was drawn to this because of the purple carrot I wanted my child not to be a picky eater and give him a variety of foods early on in his life.
Jamie M.
Kempner
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Son will suck these things down in no time. I like how its purreed baby food but baby can feed themselves. Its a bit procey so I only get them for when I'm on the go with baby but they are tasty for baby and very convenient when you don't have time to spoon feed your baby
Dionna R.
newport news
Purchased at: Target
It fed my baby & she liked it so that’s all that really matters. Reasonably priced and the store I buy from usually has a deal 5 for 5 dollars so definitely worth it. Not messy for babies learning to feed them self and fits in small bags to carry around.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Plum Organics 2nd Blends Pear, Carrot & Blueberry I use to buy it all the time for my son when he was a baby and now I still buy them once in awhile for myself and my son for a snack because its healthy and so delicious.
Erica L.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like that the food comes in a pouch, I just wish it had some clear portion like Gerber does. They’re a little cheaper than the other brands. They have some nice flavor combinations as well. Will buy again for variety.
Sarah J.
Purchased at: Target
My baby loves it! What more can I say. I did taste it a little bit and it delicious. It comes in a neat pouch that I usually throw in my bag when rushing out of home for a nice snack when baby is hungry or it can be used as a whole meal in itself.
Sol S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Both my babies loved this particular flavor. They weren’t baby food babies and we pretty much did BLW but for some reason they both loved this. Could be the packaging along with the yummy flavor.
Jennifer M.
North Pole, AK
Purchased at: Walmart
This was baby girls favorite veggie blend. She always sucked it right down. The price is reasonable. I still feel like the pouches are small but they are portable and make for easy feedings. Definitely recommend!
Amy S.
Taylors, SC
What is your child's favorite fruit?
Lakendra G.
Saw these in the store but hesitant to try them. How does this product compare to other organic baby food?

Amazon