Plum Organics Second Blends Pear, Purple Carrot & Blueberry uploaded by Bethany L.Plum Organics Second Blends Pear, Purple Carrot & Blueberry uploaded by Shelbie W.

BY PLUM ORGANICS #52 in Baby Food

Stage 2 Fruit & Veggies (6+ months) is perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blend is in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC PEAR PUREE, ORGANIC PURPLE CARROT PUREE, ORGANIC BLUEBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
One word...YUM! I EAT these, my hubby eats these, my toddler eats these. Just such a good flavor and the portability is awesome. Just grab a few and go, and they are great for during the summer too.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My kids loved all the Plug Organics flavors, but this was one of their favorites.  I loved that they got a little yogurt, a grain, a fruit and a vegetable all in one pouch.  I have to admit it made me feel like super Mom when I knew they were getting the nutrients that they needed and in one sitting...GO ME...or Go Plum Organics.  I purchased mine at Walmart or Target.
Nikki S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great snack on the go for your little one. My daughter liked the way this tasted. Just a heads up though, you might notice the color of their poop change when they eat this. I saw my daughter's was darker the next day. I was worried for a little bit, and then remembered that I fed this to her. I gave her something different the next day, and the issue went away. :)
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves these! They have great organic and natural ingredients. I feel comfortable giving them to my baby! They are easy to squeeze and travel with. I do wish the caps came a tad bigger so they weren't a choking hazard, but I understand why they are packaged that way.
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
My 1 yr old son loves these, in all different kinds. I use these when not making his food/fruit myself and also on the go. I will probably use it as an alternative for my 6 1/2 month old as well. I like the ingredients and the price is decent as well.
Jayde F.
Meridian, ID
These are so perfect for on thr go. Easy and mess free. My toddler loves that she can be independant and eat them on her own and i love that they are so simple. The wide variety of flavors and stages has us hooked!
Erika E.
Portland, OR
Our baby is now 18 months and these are still a go-to item for us. I love the blend of veggies and fruit. Target often has them on sale. Great for on the go snacking or those days when you just cant seem to get your little one to eat. I love the pouch packaging too.
Lorena L.
Pensacola , FL
Excellent way to incorporate vegetables and fruits to your food and I use it in the snacks of my baby when it comes to going out to the park or for a walk. If I recommend them, the best thing is that they are organic
Auguste P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My toddler still loves Plum organics pouches. It is so convenient when you are on the go. I just put it in my purse and run my errands. It doesn't make any mess and it is so easy for a child to eat it.
Steph L.
Love these! My little guy has enjoyed them for months. They are quick, convenient on the go, a supplement to any meal or snack, and are packed with awesome ingredients! There are a ton of coupons available for them too on plums website and target usually on cartwheel. Great investment and low mess even for independent little ones!
Amy S.
Taylors, SC
What is your child's favorite fruit?
Lakendra G.
Saw these in the store but hesitant to try them. How does this product compare to other organic baby food?