BY PLUM ORGANICS

Second Blends (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line with blends of fruit and veggies that are perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC PEAR PUREE, ORGANIC MANGO PUREE, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

• What other flavors do they offer, what is your kids favor...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors are there? 2 Answers
  • Who's babies love these?4 Answers
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For a picky eater like my little girl this was the only way she'd eat mango initially. My girl is obsessed with bananas and would probably eat any fruit or veggie mixed with them. These are relatively cheap and have a nice shelf life for an organic product.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Absolutely love these packaged baby foods. So easy to just put in the bag and not have to worry about carrying around a spoon. My daughter loves them and I love that there is so many different flavors and ORGANIC! So affordable too. Love the fruit and veggies mixes
Jessica s.
Parma, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
At home my baby loves our homemade fruits and veggies, but these are great for on the go. They are easily served on a spoon, with an attachable spoon, or straight from the container. I would love to see these with clear packaging on the back like caprisun. I love that they are organic, but would love the option to see what's really in each container without pouring into a bowl. Pear Mango is one of my baby's favorites!
Valerie P.
I was excited for an organic baby food in a convienient package, since I make most of my baby food, I thought this could give me a welcome break for outings and in "emergency" situations where I hadn't packed a meal for the kiddo. So it was a good idea in theory.
I liked that they were organic, and not added preservatives... i.e. I knew what everything was on the ingredient list.
Problem is, they were SO BLAND my kid refused to eat them. I am aware most baby food is a little on the bland side... but yuck. We tried several different varieties, and he turned up his nose at all of them. They were all bland and pasty. Poor babies!
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
In an ideal world, I would make my 7 month old's baby food like I did with my first daughter. But I'm now a working mom with two kids & I just don't have the time to cook & puree her meals. These pouches are a lifesaver. I feel safe knowing that they're organic & natural & I love the selection of flavors they have. It gives my daughter the opportunity to experience a bunch of different flavors. They're easy to pack for on the go.
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
One of the two brands of baby food pouches I buy for my daughter only. Some of these pouches are a bit sour, so it gets a bit difficult to buy the right one. Also, some are made of concentrates instead of whole purees. Wish all of the ingredients are whole fruits/vegetable since we are paying more and they're suppose to be 'organics' too.
Kaily B.
My son is 9 months and loves these. He doesn't quite understand how to use them but I love these for on the go feeding because you never know where you could be and you forgot a spoon or dropped it on the floor... now you just squeeze little bites directly into babies mouth! LOVE. And he loves the flavors! My son eats better than I do ;-)
Lia L.
Ballston Spa, NY
When we first switched my son to solids, it was a challenge. I wanted to be that mom who made everything from scratch...as a working mom, that did not last long! I was not happy about having to feed him premade food, until I found plum organics. The unusual combinations and new flavors he was exposed to were great. Now, I am the proud mom of a toddler who loves vegetables, quinoa, and other healthy things his friends turn their nose up at.
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
Absolutely LOVE Plum Organics!! My sweet boy really enjoys eating these as well. I look forward to him being able to just eat from the pouch but we just put in a bowl and feed to him for now. I like all of the varieties that PO offers and they offer coupons and deals all the time. Being organic is just a bonus to me!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I love the convenience and taste. Yes I said it, taste. If you're not willing to try your child's food they have no business eating it! I mean it isn't what I would eat all day every day but it was good and my son seemed to be really interested in eating it. Perfect for car trips too!
Laura G.
Redwood City, CA
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Samantha C.
austin, texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who's babies love these?
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
How many different flavors are there?
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
What other flavors do they offer, what is your kids favorite ?

Amazon