BY PLUM ORGANICS

Second Blends (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line with blends of fruit and veggies that are perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC PEAR PUREE, ORGANIC MANGO PUREE, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

• What other flavors do they offer, what is your kids favor...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors are there? 2 Answers
  • Who's babies love these?4 Answers
Taylor K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Healthy, pure, clean, and kid friendly!! The taste is strong and delicious. I can easily tell which flavor my nanny kids like and then find it in the fridge and cabinet quick. They also love the bright colors of the pouch. I love that its resealable and easy to throw in a diaper bag!
Samantha H.
Charlotte, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
The pouch style baby food is mega convenient for independent self feeders. These are good for 24 hours after being opened, but like most littles they don't last that long.
Amanda M.
Holland
Purchased at: Walmart
I would have given this five stars other than the fact that it is VERY watery in consistency. With this being said, it makes for a big mess to clean. Other than that, my daughter loved this fruit combination & it was one of her favorites.
Angie M.
Fredericktown
Purchased at: Walmart
My son absolutely loves this baby food product and I would recommend to any parent it has so many different flavors and some don't like different ones but my son loves all of them!
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For a picky eater like my little girl this was the only way she'd eat mango initially. My girl is obsessed with bananas and would probably eat any fruit or veggie mixed with them. These are relatively cheap and have a nice shelf life for an organic product.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Absolutely love these packaged baby foods. So easy to just put in the bag and not have to worry about carrying around a spoon. My daughter loves them and I love that there is so many different flavors and ORGANIC! So affordable too. Love the fruit and veggies mixes
Jessica s.
Parma, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
At home my baby loves our homemade fruits and veggies, but these are great for on the go. They are easily served on a spoon, with an attachable spoon, or straight from the container. I would love to see these with clear packaging on the back like caprisun. I love that they are organic, but would love the option to see what's really in each container without pouring into a bowl. Pear Mango is one of my baby's favorites!
Valerie P.
I was excited for an organic baby food in a convienient package, since I make most of my baby food, I thought this could give me a welcome break for outings and in "emergency" situations where I hadn't packed a meal for the kiddo. So it was a good idea in theory.
I liked that they were organic, and not added preservatives... i.e. I knew what everything was on the ingredient list.
Problem is, they were SO BLAND my kid refused to eat them. I am aware most baby food is a little on the bland side... but yuck. We tried several different varieties, and he turned up his nose at all of them. They were all bland and pasty. Poor babies!
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
In an ideal world, I would make my 7 month old's baby food like I did with my first daughter. But I'm now a working mom with two kids & I just don't have the time to cook & puree her meals. These pouches are a lifesaver. I feel safe knowing that they're organic & natural & I love the selection of flavors they have. It gives my daughter the opportunity to experience a bunch of different flavors. They're easy to pack for on the go.
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
One of the two brands of baby food pouches I buy for my daughter only. Some of these pouches are a bit sour, so it gets a bit difficult to buy the right one. Also, some are made of concentrates instead of whole purees. Wish all of the ingredients are whole fruits/vegetable since we are paying more and they're suppose to be 'organics' too.
Laura G.
Redwood City, CA
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Samantha C.
Pflugerville , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who's babies love these?
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
How many different flavors are there?
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
What other flavors do they offer, what is your kids favorite ?

Amazon