BY PLUM ORGANICS

Stage 2 Fruit (6+ months) is a line of simple fruit blends perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC PEACH PUREE, ORGANIC BANANA PUREE, ORGANIC APRICOT PUREE, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

• My baby loves these ! Where do I find them for the best d...2 Answers
  • I have never had any issues with Plum organic products sp...1 Answers
  • Im worried about the food spoiling in package before the ...11 Answers
Plum Organics Second Blends Peach, Banana & Apricot
  • "They are handy to keep in the diaper bag or to pull out of the cupboard when he is being a picky eater." in 4 reviews
  • "They make feeding on the go so easy and my daughter loves all the different varieties. " in 3 reviews
  • "I look forward to him being able to just eat from the pouch but we just put in a bowl and feed to him for now." in 1 review
  • "There the next best thing!" in 1 review
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love Love Love These!! So Does My Son!! Every Flavor My Son Has Tried, He Has Loved Very Much. I Love That These Are Great For On The Go Or For Snacks Round The House. Im Always Bringing Them In The Diaper Bag For When Hunger Strikes On The Go. Plum Organics Is The Best.
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves plum organic pouches!!. They have so many flavor choices and healthy combinations to choose from. My son loves them all!. They are also one of the cheapest organic options which is super awesome!.
I like the pouches for on the go or self feeding, my son actually gives me the pouch when he’s almost done with it so I can squeeze the last bit out (he can’t do that himself yet haha).
I also like the cute new containers they came out with so he can sit down and eat it with a spoon or I can feed him and it last longer.
Erica R.
This product was MADE for me. On the go, and always reaching for something to satisfy baby. It is easy to hold, easy to store and is something that the little one can do-it-herself since she is so independent. I love this flavor, as well as the others. I would definitely recommend this to all parents!
Tatem B.
Jacksonville, FL
We the the convenience of the pouch! With multiple girls in this house, I can throw a few in the diaper bag and the baby is happy. This particular flavor is one of her top favs, and I love that Plum is organic! We love Plum baby food.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loves these pouches. They are healthy options for my son when he won’t eat a full fruit or vegetable. This is such as easy alternative instead of a fresh fruit. I would buy it again. I would like to buy a surplus of theses!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
THESE ARE THE EASIEST THING IF YOU ARE ALWAYS ON THE GO OR ON THE ROAD AND DONT HAVE TIME TO FEED YOUR BABY YOURSELF! TAD AH! THEY MADE THESE, THEY ARE LIKE GO-GURT, FOR KIDS! SO YUMMY!
Sierra L.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves these pouches! They're so easy to use on the go. I can keep them in my purse, diaper bag, or in the stroller. They're perfectly sized for little hands, so my son can even feed himself.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
These pouch style baby foods are such a life saver. I don't have to worry about what my daughter will eat. They taste great and are great quality. I can usually get these on sale which make them a wonderful value. I buy these by the case!
Emily C.
I absolutely love the Plum Organics Baby food pouches. I haven't found one that my 10 month old daughter wont eat. She is a huge fan of these and she has even learned to feed herself from time to time with the convenient spout on these pouches. It helps make my life a little easier.
Dierdre J.
The Plains, VA
Purchased at: Target
These are great for on-the-go! Easy for me to just whip out of my purse or diaper bag, and then just give to my son for him to feed himself. The only con is sometimes when you first open, there’s some gunk build up I usually squeeze out before I give it to my son.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Im worried about the food spoiling in package before the due date and me not knowing then feeding to my baby. Anyone have this happen to them?
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have never tried these baby sack food things are they good and or better than gerber and how old does your baby have to be to eat them and are the affordable ?
Alexis K.
My baby loves these ! Where do I find them for the best deal in California?
Sarah R.
Corp Christi, TX
Have there been any reports about mold in these? Just want the best for my son.
Aly G.
Mesa, AZ
Do they sell these at amazon or ebay?