BY PLUM ORGANICS #100 in Baby Food

6+ Months Made with Real Fruit, Veggies Greek Yogurt for a Good Source of Calcium 4 Greek Yogurt, a Gentle Protein, Contains Beneficial Bacteria to Help Aid Digestion Perfect for Sensitive Bellies 1 Culinary-Inspired Flavor Combinations 2 Certified Organic GMO-Free 5 Unsweetened, Unsalted, No Artificial Ingredients 8 Convenient Portable Pouch for On the Go Feeding 9 Child-Safe Cap 6 100% BPA-Free Packaging Recyclable Cap 7 12-Month Shelf Life At Plum Organics, we believe the joy of eating starts with the very first spoonful. Introducing babies to real food with delightful tastes and pure ingredients as early as possible can create a foundation for a lifetime of healthy eating. Our foods are cooked just the right amount to retain nutrients compared to other processing methods. And our recipes are culinary-inspired to help parents nourish their little one

• Am I only one who taste tests them before they give the t...3 Answers
Andrea C.
Bridgeport , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When ever we are heading out or going on longish trips I try to grab a few of these, depending where you shop they can be from 1.65 to 2 for 3.00. My little one enjoys them, never denies them. And whenever she doesn't finish them, I'll finish it for her: guilty. I even love it. Perfect and safe snack for little ones.
Samantha R.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Both of my girls love these. We take them especially when we're on the go, they're easy to handle and don't make a mess. They come in handy when the little ones are being fussy ! Love them and they have variety flavored as well!
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
These are the best! I have yet to come across a flavor that my little girl doesn't like. They are great for traveling. My little loved that she can feed them to herself, I love that they are mess free and easy.
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
My son loves these and gets excited when he sees them. It's even easier on me knowing I can hand it to him while he sits in his highchair and I don't have to mess up a spoon or bowl. Also he makes less of a mess with these because he can put it directly in his mouth.
Vicky B.
Nappanee, IN
I loved that vegetables and fruits are mixed together. My son is very picky and has major texture issues and this is the only way I can get him to eat fruits and vegetables! They are mess free and he can feed himself, plus they taste good.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand!
They taste great and got my little monster super excited about eating after 6 months of exclusive breastfeeding were up. They were all she would want to eat!
Tiffany D.
Bardstown, KY
These are so great! Both of my children have loved these. They are easy to eat from and so convenient for carrying on the go! I also feel great knowing that my children get the essential vitamins and nutrients they need!
Melissa  M.
Norwalk, CA
My son and I love these! They are so convenient, especially when we are on the go. They don't make a mess and my son can even squeeze the contents into his mouth. It's great that they are organic and they taste great! I keep these with me so my son can have a healthy snack whenever we aren't at home.
Renee F.
My son loved these!! I also liked the fact that they came in a wide variety and had mixes(flavors) that are not typical of baby food. At 17 months there are still a few that he likes when we are on the go.
Kayla R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Iced these but always be sure to taste them first since they are organic there has been issues with them going bad. But as a good paren't always taste what you are going to serve your kid just to be safe!
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
Am I only one who taste tests them before they give the to their child