Plum Organics Second Blends Hearty Veggie Meal: Pumpkin, Spinach, Chickpea & Broccoli

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Hearty Veggie Meals (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line of vegetables and beans or grains, are perfect for the introduction of new flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC PUMPKIN PUREE, WATER, ORGANIC SPINACH PUREE, ORGANIC CHICKPEA PUREE, ORGANIC BROCCOLI PUREE, ORGANIC WHOLE OAT FLOUR, ORGANIC CORIANDER.

• How many different flavors do these come in? 3 Answers
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
These are easy to use, convenient and healthy for children. It has high quality nutritious indigenous. Some of the ingredients children don't even know they are having. These are cheap but are worth it when you are on the go.
Brianna S.
Monessen, PA
Perfect for keeping a busy toddler happy with a quick snack. Took these to sports games, and it kept my son happy while he watched his sister. Not filling; just enough to keep him happy for a snack.
kim t.
This stuff smells disgusting, but my daughter loves them. These are great to just toss in the diaper and go. The ingredients are all natural and safe for babies. We will keep buying these.
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
While super healthy and convenient, I am surprised by most of the pouches that run through brands because they never satisfy my daughter. She's always wanting more
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This brand is a highly trusted brand in my opinion. When I purchase these products I know I am giving my kids the best. The combination for this particular product is great! The flavors mesh well together, I would eat this personally and I can't say that about many flavors of baby food. Plus always makes their combinations compliment each other. Great job!
Lucero B.
Fallbrook, CA
My daughter loves these! The packaging makes it simpler to use and makes less of a mess. They have so many different flavors to try and the great part about it is that they are organic.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love their products, especially these bags! I'm not a huge organic person, but I try to buy the right, healthier stuff for my daughter. They have a huge variety of flavors and you get a better deal when buying boxfuls.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Let s set them on a course for a lifetime of healthy eating with nourishing ingredients, delightful flavors and vibrant colors to train their little palates. Because, amazing deserves amazing.
Tiffany D.
Bardstown, KY
Both my children enjoy these! They are easy for them to eat and made with healthy ingredients, so that I can trust that my children are getting the nutrition they need.
Jessica C.
My son loves these flavors. Is great way for him to feed himself without a mess. Great for travel. Love that they are organic. Wish they were a little cheaper.
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
How many different flavors do these come in?

Walmart