BY PLUM ORGANICS

Hearty Veggie Meals (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line of vegetables and beans or grains, are perfect for the introduction of new flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

WATER, ORGANIC CORN PUREE, ORGANIC KALE PUREE, ORGANIC CARROTS, ORGANIC TOMATO PASTE, ORGANIC WHOLE OAT FLOUR, ORGANIC QUINOA FLAKES, ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.

Nisha K.
I was surprised to see my 8-month son devour this with relish. Despite the healthy and possible bitter ingredients, it has a mild taste. The consistency is pretty watery, so it's great for the young ones to swallow with choking. I'm going to buy more since it's a hit at home.
Tadd T.
You can't go wrong with organic and this is a very good brand. They have a wide verity of mixes and flavors for baby. Nice and convenient to go pouch that my baby can handle on her own with a resealable cap. These are a must!!
Rachel G.
My son enjoys having these. I like that they are organic and easy to take on the go. I always have a few in my purse, diaper bag and the car just in case.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I tried these and my son didn't want nothing to do with them and if you see my son he defiantly loves to eat.
Lyndsey F.
Holland, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Plum Organics is perfect for my baby! To introduce her to actual food and different tastes, I mixed a little bit from a pouch in with her Earth's Best Oatmeal. She loves them!!