Plum Organics Second Blends Hearty Veggie Meal: Butternut Squash, Carrot, Chickpea & Corn

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Hearty Veggie Meals (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line of vegetables and beans or grains, are perfect for the introduction of new flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

WATER, ORGANIC BUTTERNUT SQUASH PUREE, ORGANIC CARROTS, ORGANIC CHICKPEA PUREE, ORGANIC CORN PUREE, ORGANIC WHOLE OAT FLOUR

Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
The combination for this particular product is great! The flavors mesh well together, I would eat this personally and I can't say that about many flavors of baby food. Plus always makes their combinations compliment each other. Great job! I like how the chickpeas add a little extra protein, as a vegetarian family it is important that my kids get protein from other source besides meat.
Nisha K.
This is my baby's favorite combination so far. I'm so glad, because I haven't had the patience to make my own and this is a really healthy combo of flavors to introduce. Of course I tried it too, and it's similar to the sweet potato flavor.
amy H.
Raleigh, NC
We tried all the plum varieties and they were all loved. I liked that they are organic as well, with a good mix of fruits & veggies. The cost is the only negative, but I would buy in bulk on sale with coupons.
Jessica P.
My daughter loves Plum Organics pouches and this flavor is one of her favorite savory ones. Great blend of flavors and wonderful balance of nutrients.
Carolyn M.
Probably not one of my daughter's favorites but she doesn't seem to mind it. The other plum ones she likes a lot more.
allison l.
Porter Ranch, CA
Purchased at: Target
My baby hates purees but will chug this one down no problem. It’s definitely not overpriced and the pouches are slightly larger. My only wish is that they would make the bottom of these pouches clear for mama’s peace of mind!

Amazon