Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Sarah D.Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Angie H.Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Aileen G.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Second Blends Greek Yogurt (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line made with Greek yogurt, fruit & vegetables, in combinations that are ideal for the introduction of unique flavors. A gentle dairy, Greek yogurt is known for its protein and smooth texture, making it a perfect option for a growing baby. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Dairy
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC APPLE PUREE, ORGANIC RASPBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC SPINACH PUREE, ORGANIC NONFAT GREEK YOGURT (PASTEURIZED SKIM MILK, CULTURES [HEAT TREATED AFTER CULTURING]), WATER, ORGANIC WHOLE OAT FLOUR, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

Buy on Amazon
  • "My daughter loves these pouch snacks.. super easy to use on the go and I love how it's more then one fruit or veggie at a time!" in 5 reviews
Kristi K.
Mesa, AZ
My kids have never refused these pouches. They have different varieties that offer different flavors. They seem to maintain their freshness for a long time. Very good product
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I love that these have such great ingredients in them and so good for your babies! My daughted loved these. She would eat the entire pouch! Everytime! There is nothing bad in these so you dont have to worry that youre feeding your baby something thats not good for them. These are pretty much in every grocery store in my area. Like #gianteagle. And they are a good price too Plum Organics Second Blends Pear, Purple Carrot & BlueberryPlum Organics Mashups™ Strawberry Banana Apple Sauce
Crystal W.
Sultan, WA
My daughter can't get enough of these. Pretty much every flavor blend is a hit, & if we are in the isle in the stores that have these, she typically wants one that instant before we get to the register.
Ashley S.
My kids love these!! We have used them for the past 3 years!! Best snack/meal for any age, and they actually taste yummy!! I love how this brand is at most of my local stores and I can always find them no matter where I am!!!
Toni L.
I love this product! My son is a picky eater and this product hands down had to be the best. No these punches aren't cheap. But purchasing this brand gives you variety, quality and a well fed baby. Plum organics leaves my little guy full. This particular flavor is one of his favorites! I recommend this brand to all parents looking for an alternative to regular baby food. The price is in the middle, not to cheap yet not very expensive. One of the best flavors for my son to eat thus far! Thank you plum organics.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Love the Plum Organics. I love knowing they are wholesome and great for my baby. There are always such unique blends of foods that she probably otherwise wouldn't be given. Awesome portable pouches that can be taken anywhere. Savory ones as well as sweet!
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
I like to eat these when I'm on the go! Totally tasty and unique treat to have when you want to feel full but not weighed down
Brittany L.
Calgary, AB
love plum! love knowing the food is safe and healthy for my baby and knowing that he'll eat it!
savannah b.
Coarsegold, CA
LOVE these packets. They make packing for nanas so easy. And she doesnt have to prepare snacks as often just hand it to him and he knows what to do!
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Good stuff! A bit pricey, but if you can find them on sale, that's a major win. Super convenient!
Taylor K.
Does anyone know if there's just a plain yogurt one?
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
I haven't seen one
Morgan L.
How long can this last once it has been opened?