Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Sarah D.Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Angie H.Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Aileen G.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Second Blends Greek Yogurt (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line made with Greek yogurt, fruit & vegetables, in combinations that are ideal for the introduction of unique flavors. A gentle dairy, Greek yogurt is known for its protein and smooth texture, making it a perfect option for a growing baby. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Dairy
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC APPLE PUREE, ORGANIC RASPBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC SPINACH PUREE, ORGANIC NONFAT GREEK YOGURT (PASTEURIZED SKIM MILK, CULTURES [HEAT TREATED AFTER CULTURING]), WATER, ORGANIC WHOLE OAT FLOUR, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

Buy on Amazon
  • "My daughter loves these pouch snacks.. super easy to use on the go and I love how it's more then one fruit or veggie at a time!" in 5 reviews
savannah b.
Coarsegold, CA
LOVE these packets. They make packing for nanas so easy. And she doesnt have to prepare snacks as often just hand it to him and he knows what to do!
Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
My toddler loved these when she was a baby. They taste great and she liked that she could feed herself. I still get them as snacks for her sometimes.
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
My kids love this brand...always taste good and they would ask for more. Good on the go, take any where with you. No clean up, no mess.
kayla h.
Ingleside, TX
These are great and come in lots of flavors. Very healthy for your child. Mine sucked the food right out of the pouch. Very conveinent!
Melissa H.
Very healthy for the kids I like how it has fruit and vegetables in it so that its good for then but they can't taste the vegetables!
Whitney C.
My daughter loves these and they come in handy when she doesn't eat what I have prepared. It's possible we have tried every flavor.
Jordan S.
Vacaville, CA
My daughter loves these pouch snacks.. super easy to use on the go and I love how it's more then one fruit or veggie at a time!!
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC
I was able to get coupons for my baby to try this brand. She seemed to like it a lot, but it's a little too expensive for us.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
I love this so much !!! especially that is all natural and heathy is hard to find things with real vitamins. It's so tasteful.
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
I like to eat these when I'm on the go! Totally tasty and unique treat to have when you want to feel full but not weighed down
Taylor K.
Does anyone know if there's just a plain yogurt one?
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
I haven't seen one
Morgan L.
How long can this last once it has been opened?