Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Sarah D.Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Angie H.Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Aileen G.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Second Blends Greek Yogurt (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line made with Greek yogurt, fruit & vegetables, in combinations that are ideal for the introduction of unique flavors. A gentle dairy, Greek yogurt is known for its protein and smooth texture, making it a perfect option for a growing baby. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Dairy
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC APPLE PUREE, ORGANIC RASPBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC SPINACH PUREE, ORGANIC NONFAT GREEK YOGURT (PASTEURIZED SKIM MILK, CULTURES [HEAT TREATED AFTER CULTURING]), WATER, ORGANIC WHOLE OAT FLOUR, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

Buy on Amazon
  • "My daughter loves these pouch snacks.. super easy to use on the go and I love how it's more then one fruit or veggie at a time!" in 5 reviews
Casey R.
Plum is by far my favorite of every baby brand. These yogurt ones are my sons favorite, and i love that they have a fruit, veggie, and yogurt all in one healthy snack.
Kabrei H.
Springdale , AR
Besides BeechNut this is the best organic brand I've found for quick on the go food squeezies! I don't want to skimp nutrients just because I'm rushing out the door, and Plum makes that easy.
Erin H.
Burke, VA
This was our "go to" food when my daughter was younger. I felt so much better giving her organic food, and the combinations were always great at incorporating veggies and fruit.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
This is the only way I can get my daughter to eat her veggies!! She loves them and thinks they are a special treat! Little does she know she's being healthy!!
Stephanie B.
San Jose, CA
I love these pouches as much as my baby. The greek yogurt makes it a little sweet, which is nice for baby. It's a nice mix of the food groups, which I love!
victoria j.
United states
I love all the plum organics products. Very good ingredients and no artificial coloring or sweeteners. Very basic ingredients that I am happy to feed my baby.
Jacqueline S.
Haddon Heights, NJ
If the speed of which my infant consumes this pouch is any indication, I assume it's delicious as she often finishes this rather quickly time and time again.
Crystal V.
Valrico, FL
Love the quality and my daughter loves the taste. Also so convenient! They're super easy for on the go to just throw in the diaper bag for a quick snack!
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
My daughter loves these pouch blends! She loves the flavor and the smooth puree. I love that she is getting fruits, veggies, and dairy all in one pouch!
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
My son loves these
I always check the ex dates and squirt them into a bowl or a cup and make him a lil smoothie
Delicious and organic it's a win win
Taylor K.
Does anyone know if there's just a plain yogurt one?
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
I haven't seen one
Morgan L.
How long can this last once it has been opened?