Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Sarah D.Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Angie H.Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt uploaded by Aileen G.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Second Blends Greek Yogurt (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line made with Greek yogurt, fruit & vegetables, in combinations that are ideal for the introduction of unique flavors. A gentle dairy, Greek yogurt is known for its protein and smooth texture, making it a perfect option for a growing baby. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Dairy
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC APPLE PUREE, ORGANIC RASPBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC SPINACH PUREE, ORGANIC NONFAT GREEK YOGURT (PASTEURIZED SKIM MILK, CULTURES [HEAT TREATED AFTER CULTURING]), WATER, ORGANIC WHOLE OAT FLOUR, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Raspberry, Spinach & Greek Yogurt
  • "My daughter loves these pouch snacks.. super easy to use on the go and I love how it's more then one fruit or veggie at a time!" in 5 reviews
Sarah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Getting a kiddo to sit still is next to impossible. These little pouches are so nice and the ingredients are adventurous. That's the whole reason I prefer plum organics for her. Fresh ingredients and food she would never try except for these pouches. Love, love, love the on the go aspect of these and much more. I regularly buy these in bulk as the individual packs can add up fast as she can usually eat 2 at a time.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love that these have such great ingredients in them and so good for your babies! My daughted loved these. She would eat the entire pouch! Everytime! There is nothing bad in these so you dont have to worry that youre feeding your baby something thats not good for them. These are pretty much in every grocery store in my area. Like #gianteagle. And they are a good price too Plum Organics Second Blends Pear, Purple Carrot & BlueberryPlum Organics Mashups™ Strawberry Banana Apple Sauce
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter (2) asks for these on a daily basis. I know a lot of people use them for when kiddos are young, but this is one of the only ways she'll eat her veggies, and the flavors are obviously good for her! She has 1-3 of these a day, and I feel good about giving them to her!
Stephany P.
Santaquin, UT
I always buy my plum baby foods from target! They have great deals, my daughter is such a picky eater but she so enjoys the flavors plum has to offer! Her favorites are the ones with yogurt. They stay good without me having to worry about them getting to chunky etc: I always feel safe giving them to her as well since they are organic.
Skyler K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids have loved these pouches since the we're first introduce to them. I started them off spoon feeding at first, obviously, and when they were old enough to hold them alone, they're great for on the go snacks. They love most of the flavors too so I know they taste good cause my kids can be picky haha
Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Plum Organics is quality at its finest! I don’t mind feeding my baby this pouch because the great flavors with high quality. He loves when I show him it’s time to eat his pouch! I think you’re going to want to try this brand too!
Toni L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product! My son is a picky eater and this product hands down had to be the best. No these punches aren't cheap. But purchasing this brand gives you variety, quality and a well fed baby. Plum organics leaves my little guy full. This particular flavor is one of his favorites! I recommend this brand to all parents looking for an alternative to regular baby food. The price is in the middle, not to cheap yet not very expensive. One of the best flavors for my son to eat thus far! Thank you plum organics.
Serena G.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have stopped buying plum due to disappointment. I have come across not only one, but two moldy packages. I have also noticed that several of the "worldly" food packages such as the Moroccan blends are expired on the shelves. This is very frustrating. I don't feed my baby very many store bought packages as I make most of my own baby food; however, for the times we are out and about, packaged food is a must.

I would not recommend plum to my friends or family due to my horrible experiences.
Rebecca E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves Plum organics. Before purchasing this pouch I did my research and liked that not only were they organic but also gmo free. While feeding my daughter I have snuck in a little taste and found their blends to be complimentary and flavorful. Not chalky like some other brands. I have and will continue recommending Plum!
Sonja O.
Melvindale, MI
I absolutely love the Plum brand and so does my baby! The second blends come in a ton of different flavors and it was fun introducing my baby to all the fabulous and great tasting foods. I loved that they were easy to use. The packaging is convenient for travel, and your child can eat it on the go. I love that they are organic and wholesome. There are even recipes on the website that use their pouches, such great mealtime ideas.
Taylor K.
Does anyone know if there's just a plain yogurt one?
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
I haven't seen one
Morgan L.
How long can this last once it has been opened?

Amazon