BY PLUM ORGANICS

Second Blends Fruit & Grain (6+ months), a Stage 2 baby food line of culinary-inspired meals made from fruit, vegetable, and grain blends that are perfect for the introduction of unique flavor combinations. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC APPLE PUREE, ORGANIC PLUM PUREE, WATER, ORGANIC STRAWBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC BLUEBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC BARLEY FLOUR.

Plum Organics Second Blends Apple, Plum, Berry & Barley
  • "My son loved the Plum pouches when he was learning to eat solid food." in 1 review
  • "I love the convenience of these pouches for when we are on the go and my son loves all of Plum Organics." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves Plum organics." in 1 review
  • "We keep the pouches in the diaper bag for a quick snack and go item to make baby happy when on the run." in 1 review
Rosemary P.
These are often a big hit in my home. he has gotten so picky with fruits a veggies so it easy to give him these. he eats it with no fuss. the price is not bad at all. Plus to ensure he get his 8 servings a day it is totally worth it. clean up is easy just toss when finish
Kelly N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the convenience of these pouches for when we are on the go and my son loves all of Plum Organics. I and my son are hooked! We haven't had one that he didn't eat the entire thing yet!
Amber S.
Jasper, GA
This is my daughter's current favorite. For the first time ever, she went mmmm! When we were feeding her this blend. I have bought more and will continue to buy this very valued product.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
My son loved the Plum pouches when he was learning to eat solid food. He would eat up to 3 of them a day in all different flavors. They're also great when your on-the-go!
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
Plum Organics products are awesome! We keep the pouches in the diaper bag for a quick snack and go item to make baby happy when on the run. She loves all the flavors!
Elise B.
Jonesboro, GA
My daughter loves Plum organics. She loves to eat them straight from the pouch and we have yet to find a flavor that she doesn't like.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
My son loves plum organics and specifically this flavor. It is one that we keep regularly stocked in our pantry for him.
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This flavor was not one of my son's favorites. I think it was to much of a vegetable taste, not enough sweetness to it.
Elisha W.
My boys LOVE these. They eat almost all of them and they are 3&6 and they are the perfect on the go snacks for them.
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My little guys love these. I keep them in my.diaper bag, and in my cupboard. They are a great go to snack.:)

back