Plum Organics Second Blends Apple & Broccoli uploaded by Rose D.Plum Organics Second Blends Apple & Broccoli uploaded by Heather S.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Stage 2 Fruit & Veggies (6+ months) is perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blend is in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

Organic Apple Puree, Organic Broccoli Puree, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate.

Lori E.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Plum Organics, Organic Baby Food, Stage 2, Apple & Broccoli, 4 oz(pack of 4) more...
One of our favorites we have had. Daughter really loves being able to feed herself with the pouch. Easy to store and clean up. Fits nicely in a diaper bag. Would highly recommend this to others over the jars of food.
Courtney L.
Cedar Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Plum Organics Apple & Broccoli Organic Baby Food 2 6 Months & Up 4oz, 6 pack more...
This is a great product for babies ! It’s jam packed with good foods and it makes for an easy clean up ! Also really great when you’re on the go and don’t have time to sit down and spoon feed. I would definitely buy this again
Veronica K.
Alma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite thing is the fact they are in perfect on the go (mostly mess free) pouches. I had pretty low expectations because my toddler hates broccoli  but she gobbled this up! It's a perfect sneaky way to get your kids a serving of veggies! I recommend to any parent struggling to get kids to eat their veggies.
Victoria S.
Shelby
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves plum organics and eats/drinks the whole thing within what feels like seconds lol. But I am so glad that it is something healthy for my son to consume.
Yevgeniya K.
Grand Rapids , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not a fan of the pouch. My baby is pretty little to be able to eat from the pouch and it takes more little places to squeeze it out and than feed with a spoon. The flavor, however, is great. I love that they mix sweet apples with veggies and it’s easier to trick the baby into eating his veggies for the day.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these! I love how they give my baby great nutrients while making them taste good! She loves them. The pouch is easy and convenient! Most of the things in them she won’t eat alone, but she will eat with these blends!
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
This blend of apple and broccoli is a favorite of my sons. The apple and broccoli are the perfect amount so you can taste both. I love that the broccoli isn’t over powering like other mixes.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I absolutely love all the Plum Organics baby food pouches.  This was my daughters favorite flavor and I loved that she got both a vegetable and a fruit in with these.  They are the best things on the go or traveling.  If they cant squeeze them their selves they could make a mess.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Kroger.
Gretchen H.
Shelbyville, KY
This was my eldest son's favorite mixture with veggies along with the purple carrot. I as a mother never tasted them. But the plum products were great for him with variety. We started with squeezing into a spoon around 8 months. Adapted quickly to the pouch and sucked it out which made it that more convenient
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Omg these things are life savers. When my son was teething he wanted nothing to do with eating food only because it hurt him to chew but then I found these and I could give it to him and he would definitely eat it. It's a good supplement while it hurts less
Cierra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who is better Plum or gerber?
Alexandria S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does your baby actually like the flavors?
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
Los dos son buenos pero este es muy practico y no se riega como el gerber no necesitas cuchara

Amazon