Plum Organics Second Blends Apple & Broccoli uploaded by Rose D.Plum Organics Second Blends Apple & Broccoli uploaded by Heather S.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Stage 2 Fruit & Veggies (6+ months) is perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the blend is in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

Organic Apple Puree, Organic Broccoli Puree, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate.

Rose D.
Fort worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This baby Food is amazing all types of flavors! And I like how they provide the age reference so you know that you’re giving baby the right food! The packaging is a big help for on the go!
Victoria S.
Shelby
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves plum organics and eats/drinks the whole thing within what feels like seconds lol. But I am so glad that it is something healthy for my son to consume.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these! I love how they give my baby great nutrients while making them taste good! She loves them. The pouch is easy and convenient! Most of the things in them she won’t eat alone, but she will eat with these blends!
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
This blend of apple and broccoli is a favorite of my sons. The apple and broccoli are the perfect amount so you can taste both. I love that the broccoli isn’t over powering like other mixes.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I absolutely love all the Plum Organics baby food pouches.  This was my daughters favorite flavor and I loved that she got both a vegetable and a fruit in with these.  They are the best things on the go or traveling.  If they cant squeeze them their selves they could make a mess.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Kroger.
Gretchen H.
Shelbyville, KY
This was my eldest son's favorite mixture with veggies along with the purple carrot. I as a mother never tasted them. But the plum products were great for him with variety. We started with squeezing into a spoon around 8 months. Adapted quickly to the pouch and sucked it out which made it that more convenient
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Omg these things are life savers. When my son was teething he wanted nothing to do with eating food only because it hurt him to chew but then I found these and I could give it to him and he would definitely eat it. It's a good supplement while it hurts less
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loves these. There are soo many flavors. Theres super affordable. These make a nice snack when youre on the go. At the store or in the car. We turn to these instead of something unhealthy. They are just as easy but actually good for her.
Alyssa Y.
Sauquoit, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm always surprised by the combinations of foods my daughter likes. She really liked this one! The texture is good, I love that the ingredients are organic, and it's comparable, as far as price goes, to other organic pouches.
Alexis K.
Akron, OH
This is my daughter absolute favorite. It's very hard to get my daughter to eat vegetables but I love the fact that the fruit masks the vegetables so she's gets a full serving of each. They offer a ton of different flavor mixes😍
Cierra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who is better Plum or gerber?
Alexandria S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does your baby actually like the flavors?
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
Los dos son buenos pero este es muy practico y no se riega como el gerber no necesitas cuchara

Amazon