BY PLUM ORGANICS

Plum organic snickerdoodle go bar 1.27 oz 6 ct see more...

Mary L.
These are my favorite snack bars. I pack them in my own lunch as an adult and will share them with my kids once they are old enough. They taste great and I like knowing they aren't packed with junk.

They are somewhat hard to find though. our Wal-Mart carries them, but the snickerdoodle flavor tends to sell out quickly. You can also find them at Babies R Us and Amazon.
Andrea H.
These are absolutely delicious! I bought these not knowing they were aimed towards kids. I bring these to work almost every day for a mid-day snack. I will feed these to my daughter once she is old enough to eat them!
Jenny R.
johnson city, Tn
My 1 year old LOVES these! But they are difficult to find. I have to order them online.
Deactivated A.
Super yummy. I really enjoy this brand and glad it's a snack that everyone can enjoy
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
These are so good! The flavor is great and it's hard to believe they have veggies baked in. Can't even taste them. Little pricey but they're organic so you know they're made with good ingredients.