BY PLUM ORGANICS

Yo’ Drops are freeze-dried crunchable drops made with creamy organic yogurt and real fruit in pocket-friendly packs for on-the-go snacking. Never before has yogurt brought such a punch of crunch in each mouthful of fruity fun. These portable packs are sure to become a lunchbox favorite.

• No artificial flavors
  • No trans fats or high fructose corn syrup
  • 100% BPA-free packaging in a recycled box

CULTURED PASTEURIZED ORGANIC LOWFAT MILK, ORGANIC EVAPORATED CANE SYRUP, ORGANIC STRAWBERRY PUREE, INULIN, ORGANIC RASPBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC BLUEBERRY PUREE, ORGANIC GUAR AND LOCUST BEAN GUMS, NATURAL FLAVOR, ORGANIC BEET JUICE CONCENTRATE (FOR COLOR), S. THERMOPHILUS, L. BULGARICUS.

CONTAINS MILK

• "They aren't full of harsh chemicals or overly processed." in 1 review
  • "I think these are way better than the puffs." in 1 review
  • "these are really really good for my son he loves yogurt already so this is a great snack for him" in 1 review
stephanie r.
davie, FL
I think these are way better than the puffs. My son likes the puffs but it seems to also cut the top of his mouth since it's dry. These don't do that and they mush way easier too
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I gave these a try one day because the kids love them. They aren't full of harsh chemicals or overly processed. I did not like the taste, but the kids love them.
Katie B.
Great snacks for my baby! I know they don't have a bunch of harmful chemicals and pesticides in them and they are healthy for my kids!
elizabeth r.
Port Isabel , TX
These are really really good for my son he loves yogurt already so this is a great snack for him