BY PLUM ORGANICS

USDA Organic Second Blends Fruit & Grain , a Stage 2 baby food line of culinary-inspired meals made from pure fruit, vegetable, and whole grain blends that are perfect for the introduction of unique flavor combinations.  Using only organic ingredients, the gently cooked blends are naturally preserved in a convenient, resealable pouch that s perfect for flexible portions. Ancient grain millet is known for it s creamy texture and nutritious qualities.  Its flavor is a natural complement to the "sweet" of sweet potatoes and the fruity zing of mangoes.  This delicious trio of real fruits, veggies and whole grains is the perfect blend for baby s budding palate. No added sugar, salt, juice, colors. see more...

• "My daughter loves Plum organics." in 1 review
  • "I love the convenience of these pouches for when we are on the go and my son loves all of Plum Organics." in 1 review
  • "We keep the pouches in the diaper bag for a quick snack and go item to make baby happy when on the run." in 1 review
  • "My son loved the Plum pouches when he was learning to eat solid food." in 1 review
Rosemary P.
These are often a big hit in my home. he has gotten so picky with fruits a veggies so it easy to give him these. he eats it with no fuss. the price is not bad at all. Plus to ensure he get his 8 servings a day it is totally worth it. clean up is easy just toss when finish
Kelly N.
I love the convenience of these pouches for when we are on the go and my son loves all of Plum Organics. I and my son are hooked! We haven't had one that he didn't eat the entire thing yet!
Amber S.
Jasper, GA
This is my daughter's current favorite. For the first time ever, she went mmmm! When we were feeding her this blend. I have bought more and will continue to buy this very valued product.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
My son loved the Plum pouches when he was learning to eat solid food. He would eat up to 3 of them a day in all different flavors. They're also great when your on-the-go!
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
Plum Organics products are awesome! We keep the pouches in the diaper bag for a quick snack and go item to make baby happy when on the run. She loves all the flavors!
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
This flavor was not one of my son's favorites. I think it was to much of a vegetable taste, not enough sweetness to it.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
My son loves plum organics and specifically this flavor. It is one that we keep regularly stocked in our pantry for him.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
My little guys love these. I keep them in my.diaper bag, and in my cupboard. They are a great go to snack.:)
Elise B.
Jonesboro, GA
My daughter loves Plum organics. She loves to eat them straight from the pouch and we have yet to find a flavor that she doesn't like.
Elisha W.
My boys LOVE these. They eat almost all of them and they are 3&6 and they are the perfect on the go snacks for them.