BY PLUM ORGANICS

Plum Organics Organic Pear & Mango Baby Food: Stage 2: 6 months and up USDA organic Unsweetened, unsalted, no artificial ingredients Kosher see more...

Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
Sooooo Good!!!! We lived off Plum pouches when my son was younger! Great price and this flavor was excellent!! My son will still ask for Plum pouches even though is 3 1/2
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Doylestown, PA
LOVE these and so does my toddler. They are so convenient for me and they taste great for my daughter. The flavor tastes fresh and not processed and is good cold or at room temperature! Would definitely recommend!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
My daughter loves these pouches they also taste more natural and less nasty would recommend for the diaper av for the quick go to snack
S S.
S S.
I love these as they are easy to carry around and travelfreindly.thesse take up very little space while travelling.They are avialable in varios combos and taste good too
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Mega Parent Expert
In an ideal world, I would make my 7 month old's baby food like I did with my first daughter. But I'm now a working mom with two kids & I just don't have the time to cook & puree her meals. These pouches are a lifesaver. I feel safe knowing that they're organic & natural & I love the selection of flavors they have. It gives my daughter the opportunity to experience a bunch of different flavors. They're easy to pack for on the go.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love these pouches because they're mess free, travel size, easy to feed the baby and they can be used for on the go compared to glass baby food containers.