BY PLUM ORGANICS

Plum™ Organics Pumpkin & Banana Organic 2 Baby Food.
Yum™.
6 months & up.
USDA Organic. see more...

• This one is one of our absolutely favorites in our house! My son...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Marlaina S.
Morristown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this! Normally she has at least one meltdown while we’re in Target, and eating one of these calms her right down. I always keep one in her bag just in case.
Jennifer S.
The Plum Organics brand has a lot of interesting flavor combinations for their pouches. Some are mixed with grains, meat, yogurt, and plain fruits and veggies. I've tried a lot of varieties with my daughter and some of them she will eat, and some of them she won't. The pumpkin and banana flavor however is a combo she eats every single time. The flavors seem like they go well together, with nothing funky added in. This is one of the Plum Organics pouches I would recommend. They also make a pumpkin and banana teething wafer, and a pumpkin and banana cereal bar, which were hits with both of my kids as well, so it seems like it is a good combo!
Jessica R.
Yemassee, SC
Big fan of Plum Organics products and this flavor is definitely my sons favorite. It has helped get him through picky times and it is very easy for him to self feed. Easy to find as well at my local Walmart and Target. Target is probably the best place I purchase these from because they normally have gift card deals or a cartwheel coupon for Plum Organics. My son has also had these room temperature and cold, good buy.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Wow! These are such a nice thing to keep in diaper bag! I keep them in there for my daughter (8months) but also for my 2 year old niece. This flavor seems to be one of the favorites. I even like it! The ingredients are limited to pretty much what it says on the package. We love these!
Aileen H.
My baby has been eating this baby food for 6 months now.
I'm starting to incorporate regular not pureed food for him slowly.
This tend to be expensive but I work full time and this makes it easy for me.
SueAnn B.
My little one loves this flavor. It is super easy for her to hold on her own, super convenient when you're on the go, and way easy to squeeze onto a spoon if you want to go that route! Would definitely recommend!
Katie D.
Fall River , Ma
We always use plum organics! It's healthy for my little and she loves the flavor. It's really convenient because you can use it at home and put it in a bowl, or you can toss in your diaper bag and have it on the go.
Brooke S.
My son just loves this flavor!! I've been giving plum organics pouches since he was very small. I've never seen any evidence of mold & he's never gotten sick. The only way these would have mold in them is if the deal was broken & air got in.
Ashley C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son just started eating this flavor and he really seems to like it. I like that all the ingredients are organic and that there are no added chemicals or sugars.
Lexi S.
Kennewick , wa
My sister loves all the flavors of these. When she was learning how to feed herself, she liked that these gave her more independence than most foods.
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
This one is one of our absolutely favorites in our house! My son cannot get enough when I pick this pouch for his meal. He's a little birdie with his mouth open as soon as he's done with his last bite. He definitely LOVES the pumpkin banana!!