BY PLUM ORGANICS #100 in Baby Food

Plum™ Organics Pumpkin & Banana Organic 2 Baby Food.
Yum™.
6 months & up.
USDA Organic. see more...

• This one is one of our absolutely favorites in our house! My son c...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
The Plum Organics brand has a lot of interesting flavor combinations for their pouches. Some are mixed with grains, meat, yogurt, and plain fruits and veggies. I've tried a lot of varieties with my daughter and some of them she will eat, and some of them she won't. The pumpkin and banana flavor however is a combo she eats every single time. The flavors seem like they go well together, with nothing funky added in. This is one of the Plum Organics pouches I would recommend. They also make a pumpkin and banana teething wafer, and a pumpkin and banana cereal bar, which were hits with both of my kids as well, so it seems like it is a good combo!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Yemassee, SC
Big fan of Plum Organics products and this flavor is definitely my sons favorite. It has helped get him through picky times and it is very easy for him to self feed. Easy to find as well at my local Walmart and Target. Target is probably the best place I purchase these from because they normally have gift card deals or a cartwheel coupon for Plum Organics. My son has also had these room temperature and cold, good buy.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Wow! These are such a nice thing to keep in diaper bag! I keep them in there for my daughter (8months) but also for my 2 year old niece. This flavor seems to be one of the favorites. I even like it! The ingredients are limited to pretty much what it says on the package. We love these!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Fall River , Ma
We always use plum organics! It's healthy for my little and she loves the flavor. It's really convenient because you can use it at home and put it in a bowl, or you can toss in your diaper bag and have it on the go.
Aileen H.
Aileen H.
My baby has been eating this baby food for 6 months now.
I'm starting to incorporate regular not pureed food for him slowly.
This tend to be expensive but I work full time and this makes it easy for me.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
My son just started eating this flavor and he really seems to like it. I like that all the ingredients are organic and that there are no added chemicals or sugars.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Harviell, MO
Never tried this but would like to try it. I love that it is in a pouch worth a lid to go back on it and the fact it's organic says it all
Christina P.
Christina P.
Lancaster, NY
My boys seem to love this!! I cant stop buying them. The combo of the flavors are great and smells good too !!
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Johnston, IA
My daughter loves the Plum food and the pouches are convenient for on the go.
Miranda  G.
Miranda G.
Zanesville, OH
I would never buy these as I've heard a lot of bad things about their being mold inside and making babies super sick
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
This one is one of our absolutely favorites in our house! My son cannot get enough when I pick this pouch for his meal. He's a little birdie with his mouth open as soon as he's done with his last bite. He definitely LOVES the pumpkin banana!!