Plum Organics Organic Baby Food Apple & Carrot Stage 2

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Plum™ Organics Apple & Carrot Organic 2 Baby Food.
Yum™
6 months & up.
USDA Organic. see more...

Plum Organics Organic Baby Food Apple & Carrot  Stage 2
Plum Organics Organic Baby Food Apple & Carrot Stage 2
Buy on Walmart*
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've newly bought this at Wal-Mart for my little one and I love it. It was a low price but not cheap Ahmad all the flavors I've had him try he's loved. The product is organic non gmo verified which makes me happy. Packed with a great amount of vitamins this one pouch has 400% off the daily value of vitamin A, its a perfect Texture, not sweetened and convenient. The brand also makes it easier to like because of the fact that they donate food to children in America. What mom doesn't think this shillings good. Also the packaging is non BPA.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone. Great product!!
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
High quality baby food recipe! The pouch is super easy to use and store. Great for travel too! My daughter loved this flavor mixture. The texture was great too. We have already added this into our rotation of favorite baby foods!
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
We really liked these organic baby food pouches! Very convenient to have at home or on the go. My son loved this flavor, and many of their other flavors too, like the apple berry. What I also liked was that I was able to find these at my local 99 Cents Only Store at 3/$.99 and when they did not have them in stock I would purchase them at Target.
Tiana C.
I'm super picky about what I want to feed to my baby. I've read many good things about Plum organics and decided we would try it. My baby loves them! They have good ingredients and flavors he loves. I always keep them in his diaper bag for on the go. My son loves apples and carrots, and the banana with pumpkin. I've never had any problems with them so I'm happy to find a reliable baby food brand.
Lizet M.
Converse , TX
I love these my little one LOVES these! They are so convenient and decently priced. Perfect for when we are on the go with its almost mess proof packaging. A definite for little ones always on the go.
Kiana C.
South Euclid, OH
My daughter eats anything I give her, so this one was no different. I usually purchase Plum products for her and none of the flavors have done us any wrong! I love the pouches, they're so convenient and less messy than a jar or container!
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was one of my daughter's favorite flavors! I love that I know what she's getting is healthy, natural, organic ingredients. The pouches are so helpful when you're on the go too!
Elizabeth M.
My son is 16 months old and really enjoys these. They are a great option for on the go snacking. Plus the are organic and have vegetables (great for my picky eater)!
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This one is my sons favorite! We love all the products plum organics carries! We always keep a pouch in the diaper bag just in case. They are great on the go and my son loves them!