BY PLUM ORGANICS

Maribel G.
To go!The best food for little kids, they are so practical, mykids loved all kind of flavors and the texture is so nice. But the only thing I dislike is the package, they can spill so easy and the mess around can be so big, but I definitely recommend.
Cori C.
My nearly two-year-old has been eating these for almost a year now and they're great. She can feed herself with them, and has learned to do it rather neatly, so it's nice when we're on the go and I can give her one. I like that you can recap them, because sometimes she doesn't finish all of them and I hate to waste them.
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
My daughter loves these. I like them to until the end when they either end up not fully eaten or I have to squish the sauce up and then somehow at that point she always makes a mess.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
These are great on the go snacks for the little ones! My son loves them all! They have a wide variety of flavors which is great for picky eaters!
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
Lee L.
I really have enjoyed the fact that plum has great customer service and that the product is organic. That fascinates