Plum Organics Mighty Snack Bars® Blueberry

by Plum Organics

Make every bite mighty with a tasty snack that has whole grains, fruit and veggie goodness baked right in. Mighty Snack Bars® are made with 11 essential vitamins and minerals. And they’re sized just right, so your little on-the-go eater can snack mighty anytime!

• 11 vitamins & minerals
  • 5g whole grains per bar
  • Fruit & veggie in the filling
  • Perfectly sized to promote self-feeding
  • Certified organic
  • No genetically modified ingredients

Crust: whole grain wheat flour*, wheat flour*, evaporated cane syrup*, oats*, sunflower and/or canola oil*, concentrated apple juice*, chia, natural flavor, apple powder* (apple*, rice flour*, sunflower lecithin), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, rice starch*, sodium bicarbonate), sea salt. Filling: cane syrup*, brown rice syrup*, dried cane syrup*, apple powder*, corn starch*, yogurt powder* (nonfat dry milk*, lactic acid), blueberries*, carrots*, glycerin, natural flavors, pectin, citric acid, red cabbage extract (for color). Vitamins & minerals: vitamin a acetate, tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate (iron), zinc gluconate, vitamin e acetate, niacinamide (vitamin b3), cyanocobalamine (vitamin b12), riboflavin (vitamin b2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin b1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6). *Organic.

Am I alone in buying myself a box? 😎
What is your child favorite flavor ?
Start your review of Plum Organics Mighty Snack Bars® Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
Lees Summit, MO
My daughter eats these nearly every day and loves them!!!! She goes to the pantry and asks for them
Mc Connell, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! They are organic and great for on the go for my little guy. The price is great too!
Van Nuys, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby would always choke on the product. Had to be very careful when giving it to him as a snack.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby loves these. They are easy to pack for a day out, and easy for travel. Very convenient.
Colorado Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little guy absolutely loves these. They are great on the go too. We buy a box almost weekly
Bradenton, FL
My 11 month old loves these! He loves the taste and eating them him self! Great on the go snack
Nederland, TX
My toddler loves these!!! And I feel good about how much healthier they are than normal snacks!
Lexington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My youngest loves these! Great for a first step food while traveling. Great for teething baby
Northglenn
The babies love them! Great for on the go! Wrapped individual! Will recommend and repurchase!
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this flavor. Very soft on her gums since her teeth are still coming in.