Plum Organics Mighty Snack Bars® Blueberry

by Plum Organics

Make every bite mighty with a tasty snack that has whole grains, fruit and veggie goodness baked right in. Mighty Snack Bars® are made with 11 essential vitamins and minerals. And they’re sized just right, so your little on-the-go eater can snack mighty anytime!

• 11 vitamins & minerals
  • 5g whole grains per bar
  • Fruit & veggie in the filling
  • Perfectly sized to promote self-feeding
  • Certified organic
  • No genetically modified ingredients

Crust: whole grain wheat flour*, wheat flour*, evaporated cane syrup*, oats*, sunflower and/or canola oil*, concentrated apple juice*, chia, natural flavor, apple powder* (apple*, rice flour*, sunflower lecithin), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, rice starch*, sodium bicarbonate), sea salt. Filling: cane syrup*, brown rice syrup*, dried cane syrup*, apple powder*, corn starch*, yogurt powder* (nonfat dry milk*, lactic acid), blueberries*, carrots*, glycerin, natural flavors, pectin, citric acid, red cabbage extract (for color). Vitamins & minerals: vitamin a acetate, tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate (iron), zinc gluconate, vitamin e acetate, niacinamide (vitamin b3), cyanocobalamine (vitamin b12), riboflavin (vitamin b2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin b1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6). *Organic.

Am I alone in buying myself a box? 😎
What is your child favorite flavor ?
Start your review of Plum Organics Mighty Snack Bars® Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
Monroeville , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are good bars and my kid liked them BUT there basically  Nutri-Grain bars for double the price.  I’m all for buying “baby friendly foods” but this is priced to high for what you get..
Valrico, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My toddler son (2 years old) absolutely loves these bars, great for on the go & picky eaters. Also inexpensive and I love that these are organic.. and just knowing what’s in the snack bar itself relieves me.
Shafer, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son absolutely loves these! I love that they are a nice healthy snack, and is a good feeling knowing that what he is eating is organic. The only reason I gave four stars is because they are super small.
Newnan , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son is super picky when it comes to snacks, these are the only bars he will eat. He loves the taste and consistency. Great to grab for on the go in the car or out and about without a ton of mess.
Yorktown, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Loooooooooooove these bars. They are super affordable and super yummy for those busy mornings on the way to daycare. Or even for an afternoon snack, they’re awesome and my daughter loves them.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves the blueberry snack bars so much. These are awesome when we are on the go or when we are hiking and he needs something to munch on! Definitely would recommend giving these a try.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
While the ingredients are good, this product is SO MESSY! It just crumbles EVERYWHERE!!! Its such a shame because it's a great snack, but it just falls apart in you and your babys hands!
Richmond, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blueberries! They are a favorite of my son and I love the antioxidant and nutritional content. These are an easy grab on the go or snack between meal times. Daddy Approved
Bay Point, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter seem to really like these Treats. They are very easy to eat and she seems to really really like them so they must taste good. We deathly have to keep you stocked in our house. They’re a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter is always asking for more when she's done with her bar, so they must be good! Love that they're organic an also have veggies in them! LOVE these bars, recommend them to all mommies! Not too expensive either! Super convenient to throw in the diaper bag and to be able to bribe them with a snack when they're getting restless while out and about!