Plum Organics Mighty Snack Bars® Blueberry

by Plum Organics

Make every bite mighty with a tasty snack that has whole grains, fruit and veggie goodness baked right in. Mighty Snack Bars® are made with 11 essential vitamins and minerals. And they’re sized just right, so your little on-the-go eater can snack mighty anytime!

• 11 vitamins & minerals
  • 5g whole grains per bar
  • Fruit & veggie in the filling
  • Perfectly sized to promote self-feeding
  • Certified organic
  • No genetically modified ingredients

Crust: whole grain wheat flour*, wheat flour*, evaporated cane syrup*, oats*, sunflower and/or canola oil*, concentrated apple juice*, chia, natural flavor, apple powder* (apple*, rice flour*, sunflower lecithin), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, rice starch*, sodium bicarbonate), sea salt. Filling: cane syrup*, brown rice syrup*, dried cane syrup*, apple powder*, corn starch*, yogurt powder* (nonfat dry milk*, lactic acid), blueberries*, carrots*, glycerin, natural flavors, pectin, citric acid, red cabbage extract (for color). Vitamins & minerals: vitamin a acetate, tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate (iron), zinc gluconate, vitamin e acetate, niacinamide (vitamin b3), cyanocobalamine (vitamin b12), riboflavin (vitamin b2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin b1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6). *Organic.

Am I alone in buying myself a box? 😎
What is your child favorite flavor ?
Start your review of Plum Organics Mighty Snack Bars® Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my daughters favorite snack! She loves these things and they fill her up just enough to get us home for dinner! They come individually wrapped so you can throw one in the car or your purse and have one whenever you need one! We love these! Easy and convenient snack!
Johnstown , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I wrote a review for the other flavor of these but honestly it's worth retyping. They are the best and healthiest quick and easy snack for my toddler. Soft, so no choking Hazzard. Not overly expensive. And she loves the taste! They aren't as crumbly or small as some of the others I've tried!
Attalla, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these little snacks can carry them with you or eat them at home when your little one gets hungry. We don't always buy these but when we do they are a life saver. They arent necessarily "real food" but they are doable for snacks during the day.
Dewitt, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like to take the plum organics mighty snack bar mush them in to tiny pieces, then take some baby food and mix it with that and let my son have a field day. It makes him happy and he loves the taste. I can tell because he doesn't spit them out.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are awesome to have on hand at all times my 1 1/2 year eats them up and there healthy so I really like that but the down side there pretty expensive especially considering they get wasted a lot by accidentally being dropped on the floor .
Byron, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pricey and dry. My son personally didn't like. The bars are much too dry. The price point is also high. If your a organic lover than go for it. I don't care either way just wanted to give my child something different. I think all bars like this for kids are dry.
Bentonville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
We love these blueberry snack bars for on the go. The Ingredients are clean and he loves the taste of them. They are a good soft texture. A little pricey but it’s worth it for easy on the go when we will are traveling or on the go all day.
Eau Claire, WI
Purchased at: Target
My little omes absolutely love these! This is a great snack choice for them because they are low in sugar and they are an amazing on the go snack for littles! I reccomend these to any amd all of my friends who have little ones like myself!
Glen Rose
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Feel good about the ingredients, no-mess, a good size for little hands and for travel, and not crumbly! Also, not totally stuffed with sugary jam-like filling that oozes out. Overall, love this product, but do wish it was a little more friendly to the wallet.
Belton, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for on the go when you need something quick. He likes the flavor and the texture. Just be careful on how you store them, they tend to crumble. Price is on point, will buy these once In a while.