Plum Organics Mighty Snack Bars® Blueberry

by Plum Organics

Make every bite mighty with a tasty snack that has whole grains, fruit and veggie goodness baked right in. Mighty Snack Bars® are made with 11 essential vitamins and minerals. And they’re sized just right, so your little on-the-go eater can snack mighty anytime!

• 11 vitamins & minerals
  • 5g whole grains per bar
  • Fruit & veggie in the filling
  • Perfectly sized to promote self-feeding
  • Certified organic
  • No genetically modified ingredients

Crust: whole grain wheat flour*, wheat flour*, evaporated cane syrup*, oats*, sunflower and/or canola oil*, concentrated apple juice*, chia, natural flavor, apple powder* (apple*, rice flour*, sunflower lecithin), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, rice starch*, sodium bicarbonate), sea salt. Filling: cane syrup*, brown rice syrup*, dried cane syrup*, apple powder*, corn starch*, yogurt powder* (nonfat dry milk*, lactic acid), blueberries*, carrots*, glycerin, natural flavors, pectin, citric acid, red cabbage extract (for color). Vitamins & minerals: vitamin a acetate, tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate (iron), zinc gluconate, vitamin e acetate, niacinamide (vitamin b3), cyanocobalamine (vitamin b12), riboflavin (vitamin b2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin b1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6). *Organic.

Am I alone in buying myself a box? 😎
What is your child favorite flavor ?
Start your review of Plum Organics Mighty Snack Bars® Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
Lexington, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The kids absolutely love these, they are great to travel with. You don't have to put them in a bowl or bag, you just unwrap it and you're good to go. I love that they don't make a mess and they are a decent snack. A bar and a cup of milk makes for two very happy little boys. The price point is fantastic as well!
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the ingredient in this product for my kids. The blueberry  is so yummy. I love to keep them in my purse and office drawer. They are a little high in sugar, so I have to watch how many my family eats.These are so good that I could literally eat the whole box and packing is cute.
Cullman, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are another breakfast staple in our house. She loved the taste. I have to watch that my kid doesn’t just crumble these apart but that just my kid not the product. The Gerber bars are cheaper but I like the quality of plum Organic’s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yum! Our son loves these bars. They are delicious and conveniently come in small packages so there isn’t waste. The only issue is how easily they crumble, be prepared to clean up crumbs for days. That’s okay though, the baby loves them.
Ecorse , MI
I love these. They are great for teething babies. I find it helpful that it's made from fruits and my son loves them. I wish It was packaged individually. I put the pack in a zip lock after opened so they won't get stale . Because it is healthy than a regular cookie it's a win win
São Paulo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Minha filha e mim sinto bem em da pra ela um alimento orgânico de ingredientes reais e de boa qualidade minha bebê adoro e um dos primeiro que coloco na lista das compras por todos aqui em casa gostamos !
Muskego , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 2 year old loves these. I can't always get her to sit and eat as she's very active. These are great, always keep some in my purse and on hand for a quick and on the go snack/breakfast.
Blackwood, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves them and it gives me piece of mind that I am giving her an organic snack that is made with real ingredients and backed by a company like Campbell’s. We love these!
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves these. I know he’s eating something healthy with good ingredients when he eats these bars. And they obviously taste good too or else he wouldn’t eat them!
Indio, CA
These are great on the go snacks for toddlers. I know they’re for babies but my twin toddlers love reaching for these when we’re running late or as a snack before dinner. They’re delicious. Very soft and flavorful.