BY PLUM ORGANICS

Make every bite mighty with a tasty snack that has whole grains, fruit and veggie goodness baked right in. Mighty Snack Bars® are made with 11 essential vitamins and minerals. And they’re sized just right, so your little on-the-go eater can snack mighty anytime!

• 11 vitamins & minerals
  • 5g whole grains per bar
  • Fruit & veggie in the filling
  • Perfectly sized to promote self-feeding
  • Certified organic
  • No genetically modified ingredients

Crust: whole grain wheat flour*, wheat flour*, evaporated cane syrup*, oats*, sunflower and/or canola oil*, concentrated apple juice*, chia, natural flavor, apple powder* (apple*, rice flour*, sunflower lecithin), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, rice starch*, sodium bicarbonate), sea salt. Filling: cane syrup*, brown rice syrup*, dried cane syrup*, apple powder*, corn starch*, yogurt powder* (nonfat dry milk*, lactic acid), blueberries*, carrots*, glycerin, natural flavors, pectin, citric acid, red cabbage extract (for color). Vitamins & minerals: vitamin a acetate, tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate (iron), zinc gluconate, vitamin e acetate, niacinamide (vitamin b3), cyanocobalamine (vitamin b12), riboflavin (vitamin b2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin b1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6). *Organic.

Jessica P.
My daughter is always asking for more when she's done with her bar, so they must be good! Love that they're organic an also have veggies in them! LOVE these bars, recommend them to all mommies! Not too expensive either! Super convenient to throw in the diaper bag and to be able to bribe them with a snack when they're getting restless while out and about!
Lisa W.
These are so yummy! My 11.5 month old son loves them. They are perfect for him to hold and eat as a snack. He can easily bite and chew them with no issues. Great quality ingredients make them really tasty!
Jennifer S.
My son is addicted to these little bars! He has tried all three flavors and he loves them all. I really like how each one is a combination of fruits and veggies. I have tried giving him regular adult-sized cereal bars (like Nutri-Grain) and he won't eat those; he just requests these instead. I only wish these weren't so expensive! My local grocery store will occasionally run sales and have these 2/$5, but normally they are four dollars a box! As often as my son eats these, that can add up quickly, so I try and stock up when I see sales. Otherwise it's a great quality organic bar that is perfect for toddlers.
Keishla D.
I began to give these to my son as a quick breakfast snack to get him by until we went out for breakfast on Sundays. Now he eats them all the time for just regular snack! He loves this flavor and doesn't even know it has carrots! Love this brand. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Sarah H.
My son eats these but they are such a mess to clean up. They are super crumbly and are hard to clean up once they are broken into a billion crumbs. I don't buy these for my son for this reason, even though he does seem to like them they are too messy. I'd rather buy other less messy snacks.
Adele M.
My ten month old is obsessed with these. He hate purees these days, so he needs more solid foods and I find these to be like little sandwiches for him. I bought them in bulk on Amazon so I could give a few boxes to my mother and mother in law for when they baby'sit!
stephanie b.
Hurst , TX
I wish these were cheaper because my toddler goes through them like crazy! He's addicted! Its good knowing they have good ingredients as he is a picky eater and this is one of a few things he will snack on.
Kelly B.
New Durham, NH
These are GREAT for errand days when we don't have time to sit for a snack. My son can hold on to them and eat them with no help, so that means I can do what I need to while he gets his snack.
Annie M.
My son likes these so they are great in my mind. I love the fact that they have great nutrition in them. Anything that has more than one food group, whole grains, and vitamins and minerals in it that my son will eat is tops in my book!
Tressa B.
Midlothian, TX
Let me start off by saying I love the Plum Organics brand. My son absolutely loves these bars and they are great for on the go. They are organic, which makes them even better. I wish they came with more in a box or they were bigger bars. We go through them so fast!
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
What is your child favorite flavor ?
Deactivated A.