BY PLUM ORGANICS

Make very bite mighty with our puffed whole grain and veggie snack. Made with hearty quinoa and 13 essential vitamins and minerals, Mighty Puff'ems are the perfect snack for your active little one. They're sized just right for little hands and the light, crispy texture makes ’em easy to nibble right up!

Feed amazing

Let little independent eater discover the goodness of nutritious snacking, with flavorful combinations that will delight their palates.

• Organic Puffed Whole Grain Snack
  • USDA Organic
  • 13 Vitamins & Minerals
  • 5g Whole Grains
  • Baked with Veggies & Quinoa
  • Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
  • Certified B Corporation
  • BPA-Free Packaging

Organic whole grain corn flour, organic canola oil, organic cheese blend (organic cheddar cheese [organic cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes], organic nonfat milk, organic whey salt, disodium phosphate), organic tomato powder, organic quinoa flour, mixed tocopherols (to maintain freshness), organic basil powder. Vitamins & Minerals: Calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, reduced iron, dl-alpha tocopheryl actate (vitamin E), niacinamide (vitamin B3), vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin D3, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin (vitamin B1), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).

Contains: Milk

• I have yet to find these (any flavor) in stores. Where ca...6 Answers
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
Love these puffs especially the purple kind they are my daughters favorite and they are so convenient and easy to travel with. Also they are very healthy for you which is a plus.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Children love puffs. The melt right away and are great for introducing solid foods. I even think they taste good which makes me comfortable knowing what I give to my children is good quality. They are organic so there are no harmful chemicals used to make this.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
These little buggers are Awesome-sauce! My daughter loved them. She would eat the entire container if she could. She is two so she eats other things now but once in awhile I will still grab them for a snack
Taylor R.
These are my kids favorite snacks! They're super easy to just store in the diaper bag when you're on the go. They're easy for my babies to eat. I don't have to worry about them choking!! Love them!
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
My daughter loves these puffs. I absolutely adore that they are organic. I believe I bought mine at target. They are a very convenient snack for on the go or at home. She loved the flavor. Highly recommended.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
My son loves these and I love that they are organic and don't have scary chemical names in them. They are very conventional and easy to pack in your diaper bag and are very affordable for a organic snack.
Krista P.
My daughter was never huge on the puffed snacks my grocery store carried,but LOVED these,shes nearly 5 and if we see them at the store still asks to get them! she'd of course smash through at least half a can in one go at her age now,but its something I don't feel bad about her snacking on.
Jocelyn R.
My daughters loves to snack on these. It lacks in flavor but I can taste they don't add anything else but the vegetables and fruits the pit in there. I can give this to them and not worry about it giving them a stomach ache
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
These are a great snack for the little ones. They are very affordable and make minimum messes. Plus, you don't have to worry about your little one choking because these melt in the mouth
lindsay F.
Taste great my daughter loves eating them she's eating them so many times before and we do keep them around the house for my younger nieces and nephews there a great snack highly recommend
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
I have yet to find these (any flavor) in stores. Where can they usually be found? I've checked buy buy baby, babies r us and my local grocery stores! I'm only able to find pouches and the regular "puffs".