BY PLUM ORGANICS

Mighty Puff'Ems are savory puffed snacks baked with whole grains, veggies, quinoa and cheddar cheese. Each light and airy bite contains 13 essential vitamins and minerals, making them the perfect, nutritious snack for your active little one. And they're sized just right, so your little on-the-go eater can snack mighty anytime.

Liz C.
We didn't leave the house without these puffs for years with our little one. He loved all of the flavors and the canisters fit perfectly in the bottle holder of a diaper bag. Plus, these are organic which is important for us as we are a health conscious family.
Lauren M.
Conroe, TX
My son loooves Cheetos, so we use these in the place of them. Makes us fee better about what he's getting, and he gets the crunch he's looking for
Samantha W.
Wylie, TX
These are great! It's a healthy snack that's easy to take on the go. They are easy for my daughter to pick up and eat on her own.
Michelle O.
An easy snack to pack along. My daughter liked these pretty well. She no longer eats them now, but did as a younger toddler.
Katey H.
Puffs save my life!! If my twins are fussing while I'm trying to prep meals a few puffs keeps them busy and happy!
Tracy R.
There are very nice and is a fast and easy snack to take with you to go, and there even healthy as well
Alexis M.
London, KY
None of my three girls like these. I wish they did because they're organic and so much more healthier