BY PLUM ORGANICS

Plum Organics Organic Puffed Whole Grain Snack 4 Cheesy Broccoli Carrot Flavor 5 13 Vitamins Minerals 7 5g Whole Grains 9 Baked Veggies Quinoa 12 USDA Organic 13 Kosher with Dairy Nutrition Facts: table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; % Daily Value td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Infants 0 1 td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Children 1 4 tr td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding see more...

Liz C.
Liz C.
We didn't leave the house without these puffs for years with our little one. He loved all of the flavors and the canisters fit perfectly in the bottle holder of a diaper bag. Plus, these are organic which is important for us as we are a health conscious family.
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
There are very nice and is a fast and easy snack to take with you to go, and there even healthy as well
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Wylie , Tx
These are great! It's a healthy snack that's easy to take on the go. They are easy for my daughter to pick up and eat on her own.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
London, KY
None of my three girls like these. I wish they did because they're organic and so much more healthier
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
An easy snack to pack along. My daughter liked these pretty well. She no longer eats them now, but did as a younger toddler.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Conroe, TX
My son loooves Cheetos, so we use these in the place of them. Makes us fee better about what he's getting, and he gets the crunch he's looking for
Katey H.
Katey H.
Puffs save my life!! If my twins are fussing while I'm trying to prep meals a few puffs keeps them busy and happy!