Plum Organics Mighty Dinos™ Cheddar Crackers uploaded by Gabby M.Plum Organics Mighty Dinos™ Cheddar Crackers uploaded by Andréa G.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Baked with real cheese, Mighty Dinos™ pack a mighty punch with 5 vitamins and minerals. They’re sized just right, so your little on-the-go eater can snack mighty anytime!

• Made with real cheese
  • 5 vitamins & minerals
  • 70mg Omega-3 ALA from chia
  • Perfectly sized to promote self-feeding
  • Certified Organic
  • No genetically modified ingredients

Organic wheat flour, organic cheddar cheese [(organic milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), water, salt], organic sunflower oil, organic ancient grain blend (organic millet, organic rye, organic spelt, organic amaranth, organic quinoa, organic sorghum flour), contains 2 percent or less of leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), organic ground chia seeds, organic yeast, organic wheat gluten, salt, organic annatto extract (color), organic paprika, organic celery seed, organic dehydrated onions.

Marina B.
Denver, CO
Great ingredients and easy for our toddler to grab. We continue to buy this brand and product because of the nutrition value. It’s obviously more expensive than the common goldfish cracker, but we prefer it.
Andréa G.
Great snack for toddlers, they're so easy for little hands to grab onto! I love how they incorporated chickpeas into the formula all the while still tasting like Goldfish brand crackers? Love them, and more importantly, my son loves them!
Deidre G.
New Braunfels, TX
My 1 year old loves these! We decided to try these out (to my reluctance) and they're actually soft and are easy to eat. They taste good too, and best of all, Atticus approves!
C M.
These taste much better than regular gold fish crackers. My daughter is 11 months with only 2 teeth so I break them in half.
Gabby M.
Ogden, UT
My daughter loves these! They're just like goldfish without the addittave sugar- my toddler loves them-