Plum Organics Mighty 4 Essential Nutrition Blend, Sweet Potato, Blueberry, Millet, & Greek Yogurt, 6 ea

BY PLUM ORGANICS #64 in Baby Food

Essential Nutrition Blend for Toddlers Sweet Potato, Blueberry, Millet, Greek Yogurt Flavor 4 Formulated in Partnership with Dr. Alan Greene, Plum Organics Nutrition Pediatric Advisor 1 Made with Nutrient-Dense, Flavorful Ingredient Combinations to Inspire a Lifetime of Healthy Eating 2 Certified Organic 5 No Genetically Modified Ingredients 8 No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives 9 Convenient Portable Baby Food Pouch with a Resealable Cap 6 Made with 100% BPA-Free Packaging Recyclable Cap 7 Kosher Dairy Plum Organics Mighty 4 br The greatest, most amazing, most fantastic people on the planet are our little ones and we want to keep them that way. At Plum Organics, we work hard to make babies, tots and kids as happy as they make us. Let s set them on a course for a lifetime of healthy eating by introducing them to real food with delightful flavors, brigh see more...

• I really want to give these to my daughter. But, how's th...3 Answers
  • How thick is the consistency of this?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison B.
I buy these for my baby all of the time to travel and for him to snack on. The consistency is slimy. I like that you can re-open it and it's easy for him to feed himself. He makes a mess because he squeezes the crap out of it but it's a nice snack to have on the go.
Kara C.
The Plum Organics Essential Nutrition Blend Pouches are so nice to have on hand around the house for easy snacks for my young children. Honestly sometimes I even sneak one as a nice little pick-me-up when I haven't really ate and I'm so busy that I don't really have the time to completely make me a meal.
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Both of my kids loved these. They are quick easy on the go snacks and great for when introducing baby foods. Its a lot less messier than feeding with a spoon for your just learning eaters. They are very convenient and affordable and love that they are organic.
Michaila F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves these squeeze pouches but I find they make a mess everywhere. I empty the contents into a bowl then have him eat it. He loves the flavor, someday he will be able to eat it from the pouch but right now he just squeezes it all over the floor. Lol
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I like these for on the go. My son is picky on witch ones he like. But the ones he likes he loves. And they are great snack if they don't want to eat their veggies or fruits. I do buy this all the time.
Becky S.
We love these. I try to feed my baby only organic and she loves the pouches. They can be pricey but I have been lucky to find them cheaper at big lots and I stock up. Nice for on the go or busy days! Haven't found a flavor my baby doesn't like!
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little one loves this stuff he still on the mushy foods because he barley has teeth and hes picky but these actually have good flavor and they are organic. Not bad pricing either
Teresa V.
Ontario, NY
My almost 2 year old LOVES all Plum Organic pouches, or squeezies as we call them. My daughter is very picky and rarely will eat a vegetable, so the pouches are a great way to sneak in some health food without extra preservatives or chemicals.
Ivy M.
El Paso , TX
My grandma got these for my daughter and she loves them. Its a great way to get her to ea5 her veggies and has a lot of nutritional value. Plus its easy for on the go.
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
Love plum organics . my baby lobes all the flavors espciay the ones that come in these multipacka. we started her on plum at 6 months and she still has packets once in a while. anything with blueberries or millet.
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR
How thick is the consistency of this?
fatima r.
Marina, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really want to give these to my daughter. But, how's the taste? She's really picky eater