Plum Organics Mighty 4 Essential Nutrition Blend, Purple Carrot, Blackberry, Quinoa, & Greek Yogurt, 6 ea uploaded by Olivia S.

BY PLUM ORGANICS #46 in Baby Food

Essential Nutrition Blend for Toddlers Purple Carrot, Blackberry, Quinoa Greek Yogurt Flavor 4 Formulated in Partnership with Dr. Alan Greene, Plum Organics Nutrition Pediatric Advisor 1 Made with Nutrient-Dense, Flavorful Ingredient Combinations to Inspire a Lifetime of Healthy Eating 2 Certified Organic 5 No Genetically Modified Ingredients 8 No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives 9 Convenient Portable Baby Food Pouch with a Resealable Cap 6 Made with 100% BPA-Free Packaging Recyclable Cap 7 Kosher Dairy Plum Organics Mighty 4 br The greatest, most amazing, most fantastic people on the planet are our little ones and we want to keep them that way. At Plum Organics, we work hard to make babies, tots and kids as happy as they make us. Let s set them on a course for a lifetime of healthy eating by introducing them to real food with delightful flavors, bri see more...

Buy on Walmart
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I originally purchased this for my 9 month old to try, needless to say he never got to. My 2 year old stole it and ate it all. Trying to get her to eat anything healthy is like pulling teeth so I was super excited when she ate this with no issues. I trust the Plum brand to be Non GMO and organic, they are a great company with fantastic variety and combinations! These also were pretty comparable in price with other brands in the same category. I gladly pay a little more to make sure my kids are eating non GMO /Organic foods. To me the trade off is worth it!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I love love love these pouches! They are such great starters for new eaters but they're also amazing for supplementing older kids diets. My 6 year old won't eat whole fruit but she loves these! I love them because I know she's getting fresh organic fruit, veggies, grains, and even that extra protein boost.
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
My son is three and had loved these since he was a baby.

I appreciate the quality ingredients and my little guy loves the great taste. They're great for a snack on the go or on the side with lunch or dinner. I would definitely tell my other paren't friends to give these a try!
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
Plum Organics is such a winner. This flavor is not only tasty but super healthy. As my son has gotten older it has been hard to find meals on the go but with the yogurt and quinoa in this I felt like he was getting a good "meal" from the pouch. I love this especially for breakfasts on the run, when we don't have time to eat at home he can just feed himself in his car seat.
Brit J.
UT
My daughter absolutely loves these! She is such a picky eater but she slurps these up so fast and loves them! They are so nice when we are out and about. We just pull one out, open it up and let our daughter drink it. I love that they are healthy and don't have as many added things as most the things you see on shelves now a days.
Bilgin K.
Queens
This is another winner for us. Although my daughter isn't the biggest fan of blackberries she will still eat these. Taste good and definitely easy on the go. I always have 1 in my diaper bag when we are going to be out.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
These are the best products if you are looking for an organic baby food that is convenient and delicious while being mess free. My kids only eat organic and the fact that this is a squeeze pouch is super convenient.
Alisha B.
My son loved these. They are easy to take on the go and to send to daycare when he wasn't old enough for finger foods at day care. We did baby lead weaning for the most part but used these in conjunction with that.
Sofia P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughters loves these. Every crazy combination,color,food mixed together she absolutely loves them,and i love them too because they are healthy for her and a satisfying little snack for her.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
My son loves these! All the flavors he has tried he has loved. He hates eating off of a spoon so we give him these and it works wonders. Great for on the go too! We always have several in his diaper bag!