Plum Organics Mighty 4® Blends Sweet Potato, Carrot, Blueberry, Apple, Greek Yogurt, Millet & Oat uploaded by Sarah D.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Mighty 4® pouches, a puree of organic fruits, veggies, protein and grains, are the perfect snack for toddlers. Every pouch is filled with essential nutrients from 4 food group favorites to fuel your active tot. And with amazing flavor combos squeezed into one pouch, we make it easy for your mighty one to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime.

• Vitamins A, C and E
  • 4g protein
  • 2g fiber
  • 100mg omega-3 ALA from chia
  • Certified organic
  • Kosher Dairy
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go eating

Organic blueberry puree, water, organic sweet potato puree, organic carrot puree, organic nonfat greek yogurt (organic pasteurized skim milk, cultures [heat treated after processing]), organic apple puree, organic apple juice concentrate, organic nonfat dry milk, organic millet flour, organic whole oat flour, organic lemon juice concentrate, organic ground chia seeds, organic acerola powder, natural flavor, organic cinnamon, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e).

• I really want to give these to my daughter. But, how's th...3 Answers
  • How thick is the consistency of this?3 Answers
  • "My daughter loved this flavor and I absolutely love this brand." in 1 review
Sarah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These little pouches are so nice and the ingredients are adventurous, especially the mighty 4 packs. That's the whole reason I prefer plum organics for her. Fresh ingredients and food she would never try except for these pouches. Love, love, love the on the go aspect of these and much more. I regularly buy these in bulk as the individual packs can add up fast as she can usually eat 2 at a time. I love that they put the pictures of the ingredients on the front of each pack as well because we always talk about what the different ingredients are and she enjoys pointing out the ones that she knows, while asking questions about the ones that she doesn't.
victoria j.
United states
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love all the plum organics products, but the mighty 4 are by far my favorite. Very good ingredients and no artificial coloring or sweeteners. Very basic ingredients that I am happy to feed my baby.
Allison B.
I buy these for my baby all of the time to travel and for him to snack on. The consistency is slimy. I like that you can re-open it and it's easy for him to feed himself. He makes a mess because he squeezes the crap out of it but it's a nice snack to have on the go.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
This a food pouch I feel good about giving my baby son! Organic with plenty of protein and variety of food groups. Perfect to grab for on the go meals or for little hands to handle. The flavors are unique and my son loves them!
Kara C.
The Plum Organics Essential Nutrition Blend Pouches are so nice to have on hand around the house for easy snacks for my young children. Honestly sometimes I even sneak one as a nice little pick-me-up when I haven't really ate and I'm so busy that I don't really have the time to completely make me a meal.
Jessica B.
This is the perfect snack for my son, it is delicious, and I love all the different types of ingredients. It has a lot of nutrients that he may not get separately throughout some days. It has some unique texture as well. Great flavor and super easy to use packaging
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Both of my kids loved these. They are quick easy on the go snacks and great for when introducing baby foods. Its a lot less messier than feeding with a spoon for your just learning eaters. They are very convenient and affordable and love that they are organic.
Michaila F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves these squeeze pouches but I find they make a mess everywhere. I empty the contents into a bowl then have him eat it. He loves the flavor, someday he will be able to eat it from the pouch but right now he just squeezes it all over the floor. Lol
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I like these for on the go. My son is picky on witch ones he like. But the ones he likes he loves. And they are great snack if they don't want to eat their veggies or fruits. I do buy this all the time.
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
My son truly adores these pouches. There are several flavors and he seems to like them all. I am a repeat customer with this product. I am happy about the convenience and health value.
Becca L.
Green Forest, AR
How thick is the consistency of this?
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really want to give these to my daughter. But, how's the taste? She's really picky eater