Plum Organics Mighty 4® Blends Strawberry, Banana, Kale, Greek Yogurt, Oat & Amaranth uploaded by Trisha K.Plum Organics Mighty 4® Blends Strawberry, Banana, Kale, Greek Yogurt, Oat & Amaranth uploaded by Brenda G.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Mighty 4® pouches, a puree of organic fruits, veggies, protein and grains, are the perfect snack for toddlers. Every pouch is filled with essential nutrients from 4 food group favorites to fuel your active tot. And with amazing flavor combos squeezed into one pouch, we make it easy for your mighty one to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime.

• Vitamins A, C and E
  • 5g protein
  • 2g fiber
  • 100mg omega-3 ALA from chia
  • Certified organic
  • Kosher Dairy
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go eating

Organic strawberry puree, water, organic banana puree, organic kale puree, organic nonfat greek yogurt (organic pasteurized skim milk, cultures [heat treated after processing]), organic nonfat dry milk, organic whole oat flour, organic apple juice concentrate, organic amaranth flour, organic lemon juice concentrate, organic beet juice concentrate, organic ground chia seeds, organic acerola powder, natural flavor, organic cinnamon, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e).

Trisha K.
These are delicious. Not only does the three-year-old I nanny four love them but my 11-year-old wants one every day and her snack. They're very inexpensive and I am definitely a repeat customer of all the different flavors.
Lillian G.
My daughter is 20 months old and can sometimes be a picky eater- at those times I give her one of these to eat. She loves sucking the food up through the straw, and I love that I know she is getting healthy organic food. I especially love that there are veggies in it, because getting my daughter to eat vegetables is a constant struggle. Bonus: there is practically no mess to clean up after. I also like to put one of these in the diaper bag when we are going out of a while so if she starts to feel hangry I have an easy, healthy snack on hand for her.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
My son LOVED the Plum Organics line when he was learning to eat solids. This particular flavor was my go-to for him when he refused everything else. The Plum products got me through ages 6 months to 1-1/2 years without pulling out all of my hair because of my picky eater with texture aversion issues.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves all things Plum. They are good for him and super easy for him to eat. We have been feeding them to him since he was able to eat solids and he still grabs for them now that he is 2. I love that they are a nutritious snack that he loves to eat.
Nichole Y.
Groves, TX
My daughter is underweight and she refuses most veggies. I love these little pouches since they mask the veggie taste with the sweetness of the fruit. She will eat them every time, I love that they are organic and I know she is getting the vitamins and nutrition from them. I have never tasted it but if she is happy I am happy. I keep one in my purse for those on the go moments.
Lena K.
These are great pouches to fall back on if my son won't eat what I've made for dinner. He'll demolish one of these in no time and not even care that there's a green veggie in it! The pouches are also super convenient to take in the diaper bag.
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
For toddlers and younger children who usually make a mess with food, these are perfect. Besides the convenience of them I know my extremely picky son is getting the nutrition he wouldn't without these
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a great food for the little ones at my daycare. They all like the taste and It is a very healthy. Plus for the kids that know how to suck it right from the pouch it leaves less mess.
Jenny R.
johnson city, Tn
I had to look up amaranth, but these are amazing! I always keep one with me when we are on the go for convenience and I like that I can make sure he gets some fruits and veggies and not just junk on the go. I've tasted them as well, very good!
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
These are a great snack for my LO! He loves the flavor and I love the nutrition he gets. You can't beat a serving of greens in something the kid thinks is a treat!