Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FoodPlum Organics
Plum Organics Mighty 4 Blends Banana, Peach, Pumpkin, Carrot, Greek Yogurt & Oat, 4oz

by Plum Organics

Mighty 4® pouches, a puree of organic fruits, veggies, protein and grains, are the perfect snack for toddlers. Every pouch is filled with essential nutrients from 4 food group favorites to fuel your active tot. And with amazing flavor combos squeezed into one pouch, we make it easy for your mighty one to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plum Organics® Mighty 4® Blends Banana, Peach, Pumpkin, Carrot, Greek Yogurt & Oat, 4oz!
Giovanna R.
San Jacinto, CA
Plum Organics® Mighty 4® Blends Banana, Peach, Pumpkin, Carrot, Greek Yogurt & Oat, 4oz uploaded by Giovanna R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little love these pouches they’re yummy nutritious and convenient!! [email protected] that she can hold them and take them with her. The only issue I have with them is when she squeezes them all over the carpet and herself😂😂😂
Ashley P.
Baby absolutely loves these pouches and got so excited every time I added these to his meals!!
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
My daughter loves Plum organics!! She loves all the different varieties they have and I get the peace of mind knowing that she is getting good healthy food. Would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone!Plum Organics® Mighty 4® Blends Banana, Peach, Pumpkin, Carrot, Greek Yogurt & Oat, 4oz
Lindsey G.
Huntersville, NC
We love these purées! They are a no brainer when feeding baby! I don’t have time as a working mama to make baby food so we found the next best thing. These have simple ingredients and are yummy. I taste each one before feeding my little. We have enjoyed every flavor we’ve tried.
Sage T.
Lakewood, CO
My boys love these! I like that they are organic and the blends have both fruits and veggies with grains and yogurt. They are pretty pricy if you are buying multiple but they are great for on the go! My little ones do have a hard time getting it all out of the pouch however.
Becky B.
Richfld Spgs, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these pouches. Easy and convenient. Great to throw in the diaper bag!
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
We love this product. The ingredients are all listed and I feel safe feeding it to my baby. We love the ease of use they are tasty!
Lindsay S.
Johns Creek, GA
My toddler loves the plum organics pouches, and I love the variety of fruits and veggies they come in
Adriana V.
Racine, WI
Baby girl loves Plum Organics. Every pouch she has had is tasty and she always finishes it. They are also great to give the daycare or do on the go days out. Perfect size to drop on your diaper bag or place in the fridge without taking up too much space.
Michelle T.
Jourdanton, TX
These are big hit in our house! The baby loves them, and the big girls love them too.

Looking for your answer?