Plum Organics Mashups™ Fruit & Veggie Smoothie Blueberry Blitz uploaded by Krystle S.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Applesauce Mashups® with blueberry & carrot is a delicious blend of vibrant fruits with some extra pow from colorful veggies. These organic pureed kids’ snacks are great for tossing in the lunchbox or eating on-the-go.

ORGANIC APPLES, ORGANIC BLUEBERRIES, ORGANIC CARROTS, ORGANIC APPLE FIBER, ORGANIC PURPLE CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C).

Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
These are actually pretty good. They seemed to be advertised for kids, but us adults tried them out free via crowdtap. Overall, I think the ingredients are pretty good and the flavor is on point. I totally recommend. I got this item free of charge via crowdtap. All opinions are my own.
Krystle S.
Berkeley, CA
These are perfect for little ones on the go. My 2.5 year old eats these as a snack either at home or when we're out running errands. It's nice not to worry too much about him making a mess and I feel really good about the quality food he's eating as a "treat."
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
My daughter loves these delicious pouches . I like that she enjoys the flavor and they are good for her. I buy these pouches at Kroger and because if the nutrients compared to others , I don't mind paying a little extra for them.
Erin B.
Got these at SAMs club for my toddler and she loves them! Great and easy to carry around, perfect for a purse. Love that I'm giving her healthy on the go.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I just started buying these for my son for on the go purposes and he loves them! Easy to fit into his diaper bag & easy for him to squeeze on his own!
Amanda V.
Melbourne, FL
My little ones loved this flavor and always ask for more when I give them one.