Plum Organics Little Teethers Apple With Leafy Greens uploaded by Cassie P.Plum Organics Little Teethers Apple With Leafy Greens uploaded by Ashley C.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Little ones can’t wait to sink their gums into these delicious teething wafers. Delight budding palates with unique flavors as you encourage self-feeding

• Encourages self-feeding
  • USDA certified organic, no genetically modified ingredients
  • Non-BPA packaging & 100% recyclable carton
  • Baked in Italy

Organic rice flour, organic corn flour, organic cane sugar, organic buckwheat flour, contains less than 2% of organic apple powder, organic kale powder, organic spinach powder, organic apple flavor, organic kale flavor, organic spinach flavor

Plum Organics Little Teethers Apple With Leafy Greens
  • "My daughter loves these and we love that she is getting some extra green veggies!" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these, such a great snack on the go for her." in 2 reviews
  • "She loves to munch on them and they are nice to carry around with us. " in 1 review
  • "These are great for offering when starting finger foods as they dissolve easily." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these Little Yums!!" in 1 review
Samantha M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got these because 1. I LOVE THE BRAND simple and natural ingredients. USDA and organic certified!! 2. My baby was teething and chewing on everything, baby food just wasn't cutting it. I got the banana and pumpkin flavor and find myself eating them if he doesn't finish. 3 come in a pack pretty decent size and you get the bang for your buck! Below $5 great find! Would recommend
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great snack for your teething toddler!! Nice crunch yet it’s quick to dissolve for those younger with little to no teeth yet! I will say I don’t think my kid was a big fan of the taste, but she did enjoy the crunch and it seemed to help a bit for teething relief!
Tiffany R.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little enjoys munching on these to get some teething relief. They don’t dissolve as easily and, to me, makes a bigger mess than the other teething biscuits out there.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My infant loves this teething biscuits. We have tried others and they were thinner and would break when she held them. These are a little thicker and don't break easily. They don't dissolve as easily as the box claims, so if you are wary of choking then be careful.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone.
Erica T.
Theodore, AL
My son loves these Little Yums!! We feed him only organic foods, so this was an excellent buy. He loves Plum foods, so we decided to buy these snacks. He recently started teething and we bought these to try along with teething rings. With supervision (because they are crispy) he loved them. They have just enough taste (more apple than spinach and kale) and crispiness to satisfy the teething crave. They calmed the fussiness for a while as well.
I would recommend these to everyone- just ensure that a child is supervised until completely finished with wafer.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the best flavor teething crackers we have had so far! They taste like apple and they dissolve easily! Comes in a pack of three that break in half! Great for my 10 month year old and gives her something to do at dinner time. Would recommend to all my friends! Worth the price.
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great! They dissolve easy enough that your kid won't choke easily but they also last long enough that you don't have to feed them a whole pack in a minute. Plus they get extra veggies if they lack in that area. Plum is my favorite brand for baby and toddler snacks. They always have great quality stuff.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are great! A little harder then the other brand of teething treats but still just as good! The flavor is amazingly good! It's more apple flavor and sweet! I try everything that my daughter eats and they are pretty good! I would buy again! You get 6 packages with three treats inside each one! Worth a try!
shavaun c.
My son is 8 months and and working on two more teeth. He LOVES these and actually, SO DO I! They are delicious! I am pleased to know my son isn't gnawing on something chalky with no flavor. They are easy to handle and dissolve rather quickly. He is also working on gasping and feeding himself and these fit the bill perfectly. He'll be able to munch on these for a few years. So glad I found them!
Jessica M.
Glendale, Arizona
Has anyone tried these? I want to try them with my daughter but I don't know if she will like them?
Shelly M.