Plum Organics Little Cremes - Super Greens (Kale Apple & Sweet Potato) - 1 oz - 8 pk

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
My son loves these little treats. He usually eats them when we are at the park or on a road trip. If I leave them in the car for a few hours I don't have to worry they will spoil. Since they are pretty healthy I don't worry if he fills up on these instead of chips.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
When you child gets to that age where he is Mr. Independent, these are amazing to have around so that he can feed himself. A lot less messier than using a spoon, and so packed with things you would never convince him to eat otherwise. Great flavor.
Kayla A.
Our favorite yogurt bites! My 10 month old gobbles them up and I have a hard time not eating them as well. I love that they're organic and include both veggies and fruits.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
Love love love plum organics products. its my daughter's favorite snacks as well. she absolutely loves these. they taste so good and are all organic which is definitely a plus.
Joanne L.
Streamwood, IL
My son loves these, they were his first snack. I love how they melt in your mouth and that they are natural then some of the other stuff out there.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
My kids all love these. This flavor is great. I like that they have good nutritional value. I do wish the bags were bigger for the price.
amber n.
My son loves these and I'm glad they are also healthy for him! They are great and easy when you're on the go for snack time!
Leslie A.
My daughter loves these. There are also several different flavors and make a good healthy snack when you are on the go. !
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
Great way to sneak veggies into my little mans diet! He thinks he is eating candy!
Chelsey P.
little falls
My son loves them
Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
Do you guys think these would be ok to give to my 6 month old daughter she has 2 bottom and can kinda chew plus I'm assuming these melt do you think she will be ok eating them?