Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodPlum Organics
Little Crèmes Organic Rice Milk Snacks Super Reds

Plum Organics Little Crèmes Organic Rice Milk Snacks Super Reds

by Plum Organics

Little Cremes are meltable bites of fruit & veggie goodness made with organic rice milk - a creamy non-dairy alternative for little bellies. Our culinary inspired blends are packed with wholesome veggies and a yum that is sure to delight. Introduce your baby to new colors, tastes and textures with this perfectly sized, freeze-dried snack. Only the "creme de la creme" for your little yum seeker!

• Made with 50% Veggies!
  • Dairy Free!
  • Super Reds
  • USDA Organic
  • Freeze-Dried Snack for Baby & Tots!
  • Babies for Yum!
  • Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
  • Eat Your Colors!

Organic sweet potato puree, organic strawberry puree, organic pomegranate juice concentrate, organic rice milk (organic brown rice, water), organic evaporated cane syrup, organic tapioca starch, organic beet juice concentrate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plum Organics Little Crèmes Organic Rice Milk Snacks Super Reds!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these in the multi packs. My son loves these so much. They are convenient, and mess free. Definitely Worth their price in the. Multipacks. I love to have a cheap, organic, filling snack for my kids. I'm completely satisfied with these. They need to sell them by the case.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My babes loves these little snacks! They are easy to eat and dissolve in her mouth so I don’t have to worry about choking!

Looking for your answer?