BY PLUM ORGANICS

The greatest, most amazing people on the planet are babies - and we want to keep them that way. Let's set them on a course for a lifetime of healthy eating with nourishing ingredients, delightful flavors and vibrant colors to train their little palates.

Organic peas, water, organic spearmint.

Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
My daughter loves these. There are soo many flavors. Theres super affordable. These make a nice snack when youre on the go. At the store or in the car. We turn to these instead of something unhealthy. They are just as easy but actually good for her. Love buying these in bulk.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
My granddaughter loves this food, and the pouches are so much easier than the old jars we used to have to lug around. I tried the food myself to make sure it tasted okay , and I was surprised how good it actually is.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Super affordable! love these packages baby foods. So easy to just put in the bag and not have to worry about carrying around a spoon. My daughter loves them and I love that there is so many different flavors and ORGANIC!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
I primarily make my own baby food using a steamer and blender, but when we're out and about or traveling, I give my son Plum Organics pouches because it's less of a hassle. The Sweet Peas with Mint variety is his favorite! He loves sucking it right out of the pouch at only 6 months old, but I love that Plum Organics also sells a dispensing spoon that fits right onto the pouches for when I want to feed him from a spoon. Letting him suck straight from the pouch gets a little messy at such a young age. ;)

This brand is a little expensive, but they have a lot of coupons available for loyal customers, and you get what you pay for because they only use 100% organic ingredients.
Alicia R.
Kentwood, MI
Comparing this brand to others, I really enjoyed to quality. Simple foods and my baby seemed to really like them. The consistency was smooth and rarely was the product watery. I would definitely buy the product again.
Lianett J.
This baby food is great. I recently tried it with my son and he liked it. I make all my baby purees myself so I tried this to see if my son would like it since we are going on a vacation in two months and may have to take some and he loved it.
Katy K.
Oceanside, CA
This was my sons first food! Very easy to digest, no colic or diaper rash from this, and organic is the way to go! Love that it's portable and convenient! If your baby doesn't finish it, the lid screws back on and can be placed in the fridge.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This brand is pretty pricey but it's worth it. The taste is so natural and it has no trans fat. After I work out I always eat one of these and it makes me happy. I really enjoy them so much, I love all the brands but this Is my favorite one of all.
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
Our little guy loved PLUM ORGANICS when we finally started him on solids. He especially loved the carrots! Will definitely keep buying these!
Hiba E.
Bellevue, WA
Is it worth it?? Or do you suggest also feeding from homemade food?
Cherisse W.
Lincoln, NE
How is this brand with baby digestion? Does it back them up or all flows as normal?