Plum Organics Just® Fruit Prunes uploaded by Melissa D.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

JUST® Fruits (4+ months), a Stage 1 baby food line of fruit blends are perfect for introducing solids or first foods to your budding eater. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

WATER, ORGANIC PRUNE PASTE.

Rachel C.
Missoula, MT
Purchased at: Amazon
So convenient to have food for my daughter in a pouch! Whenever I think she’s getting a little backed up I can feed her the prunes, which she LOVES like candy, and I love that the pouches are easy to transport so I can give it to her anywhere.
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY
It is definitely straight, organic prunes. My daughter loves these. When I tried another brand of what was supposed to me simply prunes, she wouldn’t touch them. The pouch makes it very convenient for on the go.
Nadia B.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby loves it so much,.Its good when you go somewhere and baby wants a little snack. When I do my grocery shopping my baby eat it and he stays on the cart and is busy with it.
Flor G.
Yakima, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Safeway
This here is my go to. I love feeding this to my daughter when she is having tummy troubles. The flavors are good and she loves them. They are affordable and have a great variety I honestly love their options.
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Great for helping babes stay regular...if you know what I mean. Lots of times this works for my babe! Now when they are older they will eat prunes and like them if you introduce them young as babes with these!
Kelsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Purchased at: Target
I purchase these for my baby when she needs a little help to go #2. I love the convenient pouch, organic fruit, and no weird added ingredients. I’ve been a fan of this brand since my first baby started solids.
Lynne H.
Fort Collins, CO
Plum organics make great products they are one of the few that are truly organic. We buy almost exclusively plum organics sometimes Ella's kitchen too there are usually a lot of great coupons to print online. Babies R us has the best selection so far that I've seen ,the prunes are kinds hard to find because they're usually sold out I think they're very popular, my baby needs them to stay regular
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
My kids love these Plum pouches, we buy them in bulk! I can often find them on sale at our local grocery store and Babies'R'Us. You can also request coupons on Plum's website. We are now brand loyal to Plum as they seem to use more than just an applesauce base like many other pouch companies use.
Daniela N.
Stansbury Pk, UT
This is not a bad product but because of so many other better options out there I give it a D, or a D+.
I dislike it being so runny and my baby does not like the flavor at all. I recognize that is totally subjective from one baby to another, but it is hard feeding him. It is also important to say that I only feed my son these pouches once in a while on the go when we are not home to eat regular food.
Leah F.
I am not a mom but I do have a little munchkin nephew who eats these up like crazy - we are at the point now where he can tell by the color of the package which flavor I have and he lets me know when its not the one he is in the mood for! I'm not surprised that 'urple' was one of the first colors he mentions by name. This is just another in a great line of products.