BY PLUM ORGANICS

JUST® Fruits (4+ months), a Stage 1 baby food line of fruit blends are perfect for introducing solids or first foods to your budding eater. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

WATER, ORGANIC PRUNE PASTE.

Buy on buybuyBABY
Lynne H.
Fort Collins, CO
Plum organics make great products they are one of the few that are truly organic. We buy almost exclusively plum organics sometimes Ella's kitchen too there are usually a lot of great coupons to print online. Babies R us has the best selection so far that I've seen ,the prunes are kinds hard to find because they're usually sold out I think they're very popular, my baby needs them to stay regular
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
My kids love these Plum pouches, we buy them in bulk! I can often find them on sale at our local grocery store and Babies'R'Us. You can also request coupons on Plum's website. We are now brand loyal to Plum as they seem to use more than just an applesauce base like many other pouch companies use.
Daniela N.
Stansbury Pk, UT
This is not a bad product but because of so many other better options out there I give it a D, or a D+.
I dislike it being so runny and my baby does not like the flavor at all. I recognize that is totally subjective from one baby to another, but it is hard feeding him. It is also important to say that I only feed my son these pouches once in a while on the go when we are not home to eat regular food.
Leah F.
I am not a mom but I do have a little munchkin nephew who eats these up like crazy - we are at the point now where he can tell by the color of the package which flavor I have and he lets me know when its not the one he is in the mood for! I'm not surprised that 'urple' was one of the first colors he mentions by name. This is just another in a great line of products.
Rachel M.
Stoystown, PA
Our little one was having some trouble going to the bathroom and we didn't want ti try anything that wasn't "natural." We found these at our local grocery store and decided to give them a try. To our surprise, she loves them and we are thankful they do the trick!
Jennifer S.
So my little one has trouble using this but to be honest we over look it because he really likes them and this helps him when he's constipated. We really enjoy this product and so does my son! I would recommend this to any family members in the near future!
Kelsey W.
salem, VA
I like that the brand is organic, and the flavor doesn't taste like it has added sugar but it's very thin, my daughter can barley grab the pouch before she squirts it everywhere.
Elizabeth D.
Whitsett, NC
I absolutely love this brand of baby food and the prunes are wonderful for my daughter. She loves the taste and now that she is eating more solids she needs these every so often to ease constipation:)
Jamieson B.
Louisville, KY
The flavor of these prunes is good and doesn't taste processed. That being said, it's too thin/liquidy. It's nearly impossible to keep on the spoon while feeding my baby.
Kayla E.
Batesville, IN
I love this for my daughter, it's just the right serving size for her. She seems to enjoy this brand more than the other brands that I have tried.