BY PLUM ORGANICS

JUST® Fruits (4+ months), a Stage 1 baby food line of fruit blends are perfect for introducing solids or first foods to your budding eater. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC PEACH PUREE.

• "Plum Organics is a really good product, my son loves fruits." in 2 reviews
  • "They are great to carry in the diaper bag for feeding on the go." in 1 review
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
love these packages baby foods. So easy to just put in the bag and not have to worry about carrying around a spoon. My daughter loves them and I love that there is so many different flavors and ORGANIC! So affordable too. I will be purchasing a ton of these when leaving the country for our family vacay
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We’ve bought Plum organics for all 3 of our kids. The pouches are easy for feeding, we just popped a spoon right on the top. These are perfect for traveling. My kids loved the flavors too!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,280 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought my son this today and he loves it. In a matter of minute it was all gone. I highly recommend and it affordable. Also it's easy to feed to him and was mess free.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My Son loves these. I try to buy organic whenever possible. These are a great price. I sometimes mix them with yogurt. They are great to carry in the diaper bag for feeding on the go. Great product.
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Plum Organics food. I love the packaging, ingredients and the taste. I really like that Plum Organics uses lemon juice instead of citric acid (which is not that good for young tummies)!
summer b.
Bakersfield, CA
Plum Organics is a really good product, my son loves fruits. Lots varieties available,they are Great for a taking to travelling. I like to make so of my son food but when I don't i git Plum.
Elise B.
Jonesboro, GA
These is my favorite brand of baby food to purchase. The pouches are very convenient to carry along with us and come in great flavors with a large variety to choose from.
Lynley R.
Kansas City, MO
These Stage 1 pouches are perfect. I fed them to my son, and am currently using them for my daughter. Convenient and tasty-just right for busy mommy's!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loves these! They taste great and they are easy to take on the go. I love these!!! Love that they are organic! Would recommend!
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
These are best for when on the go with toddlers running Round they tend to get hungry and wanna snack worth the try and buy

Amazon