BY PLUM ORGANICS

JUST® Fruits (4+ months), a Stage 1 baby food line of fruit blends are perfect for introducing solids or first foods to your budding eater. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC MANGO PUREE, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE

Crystal M.
Mount Holly, NJ
My son loves these ! They have such a good amount of nutrition and I'm going to assume they taste good since he gobbles it down real quick. I love that the cap can go back
On in case he doesn't finish it all at once. I just store it in the fridge and pull it back out when he wants it again. I use these a lot for on the go. I would say they are a bit messy for younger kids my son is now 16 months and almost doesn't make a mess with it so if your feeding a young child with it make sure your the one holding it.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter absolutely loves these things and still eats them as snacks as a 5 year old.

She preferred these to the gerber brand as well.

They're healthy for her and sometimes the only way we can get her to eat her fruits and veggies as she is stubborn.

Great quality and price!
Crystal S.
These are amazing snacks for on-the-go mom who have little ones that would like to eat on demand and unfortunately are prone to making messes. My three year old still to this day loves eating them and has been eating them since she was 6 months old.
Audry S.
I absolutely love these things! Just pop the top off, give to the kids, and they can pop the top back on and save for later. I usually buy these and stick them in their Easter baskets or stocking stuffers. Healthy easy snacks for the kids!
Amanda G.
This product makes mom and baby happy. My daughter loved these and felt like a big kid drinking from the pouch. I was happy because it's an organic product. I could find coupons for it in coupon.com and would march they with sales at Target.
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When we first started feeding my girl baby food we tried every fruit on it's own as well as every vegetable just to make sure she wasn't allergic to anything or intolerant to anything with high acidity like I am and this was one of her all time favorites.
Ruth Y.
Besides the great taste, these are perfect for a self feeding learning baby!.... My baby doesn't like the long wait of me scooping more food from the jar haha so these are perfect! And so many different variety I will definitely keep buying these!
Alexis G.
Beaver Dam, KY
My daughter loves these, I buy atleast 20 of them Everytime I go to the store (which is about twice a week). She eats like three for breakfast and four for lunch, I like them too they taste natural. They are definitely worth the price !
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
These are great. My son loved these and now my daughter does as well. Lot of flavors to choose from. Very affordable. And the packaging is so convenient to just throw in the diaper bag for a on the go snack .
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son love it, and I would like to share a secret with you - sometimes I eat it too) Tasty, not too sweet, good as second breakfast especially on the go. We always buy it while travelling!
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Have they a different flavour?
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much are these and where can they be found?
Kelsey H.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is your favorite flavor??
Lilly P.
Are these safe for Children?
MJ B.
For what age is this baby food?

Walmart