BY PLUM ORGANICS

JUST® Fruits (4+ months), a Stage 1 baby food line of fruit blends are perfect for introducing solids or first foods to your budding eater. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC MANGO PUREE, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE

Emma S.
Manitou Springs
My daughter who is currently 4 years old absolutely loves these still! This is a good way to get her good foods in when she is just not wanting to eat healthy. I always have a stockpile of these handy. I would highly recommend these to parents with kids of toddlers as well as babies.
Tracy C.
Valley Glen, CA
I love that this is basically just mangos, and organic ones at that! Mango is a favorite fruit in our household, and this is a great choice when mangos are not in season. My child is well past the age of needing pureed foods, but I still feed pouches to her, and she loves them.
Ashley D.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
This little pouch is soooo good. I actually buy them for myself to have a snack on the go. One for baby. One for me. And it seems fresh. A little expensive, but it’s healthier than junk food and oh so good.
Caitlyn W.
Brandon, MS
Great quality baby food. The packaging is super convenient. No more getting food from a spoon all over the place. The pouch is perfect for an infant learning to hold things themselves! Definitely recommend.
lulu K.
Alexandria
My baby loves mangoes! And loves that these come in squeezables! She’ll literally take it out my hand and feed herself and want another after she’s done with it. Her and mangoes are an obsession!
Audrianna M.
Beaverton, OR
Purchased at: Target
This was my baby’s absolute favorite. He loves fresh mango but sadly they went out of season at the peak of his purée meals, and this kept him a happy little guy! Great price and highly recommend.
Neny O.
Olympia, WA
Purchased at: Target
I like to have these in my bag whenever we're at doctor's appointments and we didn't have enough time to stop and get something to eat or make something at home my daughter really loves them
Margaret S.
Lynn, MA
Purchased at: Target
I like grabbing these on the go instead of jarred baby food. It is fast and easy on the go. This is the 1st stage food for my son. My only complaint is he couldn’t finished it so it would go to waste.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves plum organics. The mango is one of her favorites. She’ll eat them non stop if I let her. Plus it’s an easy way for her to get her DRI from them. Also great for traveling.
Kabrei H.
Springdale, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the texture for both babies and toddlers! Much easier to get them to get in those necessary nutrients from fruits and veggies - especially if they’re picky about textured foods.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Have they a different flavour?
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much are these and where can they be found?
Kelsey H.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is your favorite flavor??
Lilly P.
Are these safe for Children?
MJ B.
For what age is this baby food?