BY PLUM ORGANICS

JUST® Fruits (4+ months), a Stage 1 baby food line of fruit blends are perfect for introducing solids or first foods to your budding eater. Using only organic ingredients, the blends are in a convenient, resealable pouch that’s perfect for flexible portions.

• Certified Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Unsweetened & unsalted
  • Kosher Parve
  • Non-BPA packaging & child safe, recyclable cap
  • Convenient, re-sealable & portable pouch for on-the-go feeding

ORGANIC MANGO PUREE, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE

Taylor K.
Healthy, pure, clean, and kid friendly!! The taste is strong and delicious. I can easily tell which flavor my nanny kids like and then find it in the fridge and cabinet quick. They also love the bright colors of the pouch. I love that its resealable and easy to throw in a diaper bag!
Melissa S.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby and kids love the flavor of plum organics. They always eat it up. It definitely reached my expectation. I love the easy container for feeding. Price is good and I would Recommend to others.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Target
Had to wing it with what fruits to feed my baby and this was perfect. The taste was natural and it’s affordable. Bought a whole pack of different fruits since he loved it and I would recommend to any parent wanting to introduce fruits before the real thing. This made the transition so much easier.
Aubree E.
Terreton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this is straight mangoes! I love the mix ones too, but I like have some single ingredient ones too so I can choose what fruits and veggies to give my baby. I wouldn’t say I really noticed any differences from this and other brands, but I do like the variety plum organics has.
Pandora L.
Columbia, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
My grandson loves this flavor it is his favorite. I have tried a few of the others but he only likes two of the flavors but it is a simple way to slip some vegetables on the kiddos. I will definitely keep it on the grocery list
Francela A.
Luling, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Super great to have on the go. Easy feed and no mess meal. Price is a good value, if you use coupons even better. The tip is a little hard for baby so must buy the spoon attachments. My daughter loves it she’s 3 now and still asks for it when at the store.
Randi L.
Kanawha
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter absolutely loved these things!! She was still little when I first gave them to her, so I had to squeeze it onto a spoon. I haven't bought them in a while but, might have to try again!
Angie M.
Fredericktown
Purchased at: Walmart
My son absolutely loves this baby food product and I would recommend to any parent it has so many different flavors and some don't like different ones but my son loves all of them!
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
We’ve used plum organics in our house from day 1 and it is a favorite. My daughter loves mangoes served any way and making them in a pouch is even easier to eat!
Amanda M.
Holland
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best first foods they have available other than boring old banana or strawberry. My child will get to experience a more tropical fruit and broaden her taste in fruits.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Have they a different flavour?
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much are these and where can they be found?
Kelsey H.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is your favorite flavor??
Lilly P.
Are these safe for Children?
MJ B.
For what age is this baby food?